FreeSIG,Theatre,Les bleus,Housing

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      FreeSIG,Theatre,Les bleus,Housing

      1.Tu June 4 7 pm Marketing with Regis McKenna Free SIG
      2.We June 5 8pm Join Us at Agenda Nights Salsa SIG Free before 8pm
      3.Th June 6 7:15pm Le bourgeois gentilhomme Free presentation.
      4.Les bleus, Soccer practice in Sunnyvale: South bay soccer team
      5.Housing

      Tu June 4 7 pm Marketing with Regis McKenna Free SIG
      Computer History Museum and Silicon Valley American Marketing
      Association present: Early Technology Marketing Efforts: An Evening
      with Regis McKenna
      Xerox PARC, Pake Auditorium, 3333 Coyote Hill Road, Palo Alto
      Map available at http://www.parc.xerox.com/location.html
      Technology Marketing 101: Relationship marketing. One-to-one
      marketing. Spend an evening with Regis McKenna, Chairman Emeritus
      of The McKenna Group, author, and pioneer of many of the theories and
      practices of technology marketing that have become commonplace today.

      We June 5 8pm Join Us at Agenda Nights Salsa SIG Free before 8pm
      Ask us for a FREE pass to get in.
      BUGALU SALSA DJ Los Rumberos + Salsa Lessons @ 8pm
      Agenda 399 South First Street San Jose http://www.agendalounge.com
      From I-280 take the Guadalupe Parkway North to Santa Clara St exit.
      Go right on Santa Clara to Market Street. Go right on Market Street
      to SanSalvador. Go left on San Salvador to the corner of South First
      St and East San Salvador. Info: 408-287-4087

      Th June 6 7:15pm Le bourgeois gentilhomme Free presentation.
      The 8th grade class of the International School of the Peninsula
      presents Le bourgeois gentilhomme By Molière.
      Cubberley Community Theater
      4000 Middlefield Road Palo Alto

      Soccer practice in Sunnyvale: South bay soccer team looking for
      more players to make its practice sessions more fun and more
      interesting. On Saturday mornings, we meet at 10:30 at Peterson
      Middle School, and play for up to two hours in a fun atmosphere.
      Everyone is welcome ! For more info, visit
      http://www.lesbleus.free.fr/ or email alain@...

      Housing
      We're looking for a housemate to sublet from us.
      We are a couple who lives in Bernal Heights in San
      Francisco in a turn-of-the-century house that was
      completely rebuilt this past year and we're the first
      tenants.-3 bedroom, 2 bath upper flat of 2-level house (we are
      in the medium-sized master bedroom with attached
      bathroom). -mirrored closets in each room
      -very spacious gas kitchen with proper range vents and
      cabinets galore -new appliances.Rent is $800. Basic
      utilities roughly $30-40 per person. The third room is used as shared
      office/guest room space.
      Feel free to contact us: 415.637.5876 cell 415.824.4366 home
      tanya_parmelee@...

      The Residence is Avalon River Oaks, it is a beautiful very recent
      residence with a fitness center, a jacuzzi and a
      swimming pool. the address is 373 river oaks circle, San Jose.
      The appartment is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom. There is a master bedroom
      available, with agiant walk-in closet, another closet, and a bathroom
      with a tub. The room also has a big fan and the appartment as AC.
      About the price $875+ utilities (just electricity actually :)..
      Parking is easy in the residence. about myself :)
      25-old Lady working as Engineer at Cisco systems ( 0.5
      mile from River oaks btw :-P ). I love to go
      out and have friends over for dinner or movies.... I don't smoke and do
      a lot of sports, Volley ball twice a week when possible, gym some
      times,hiking, swimming, salsa dancing...i am looking for a clean,
      responsible,and fun person!!! sorry no dogs or smoking persons...
      cat...why not but the residence has extra fees that you would have to
      pay entirely, as well as any damage if needed.
      Please feel free to contact me for any additional info.
      If you want to visit and talk no problem :) thanks!
      Laure Andrieux < andrieux@... >