Group 10th anniversary, 'Les Dynamiques' Join us to celebrate our group 10th a

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2011
      Group 10th anniversary, 'Les Dynamiques'

      Join us to celebrate our group 10th anniversary and
      invite your friends to register passing the 3000th member mark!

      1. Tu Sept 6 7pm Francophile SVNewTech SIG Free Event
      2. We Sept 7 6pm Francophile Computing SIG Free Event
      3. We Sept 7 6pm Francophile GTUG SIG Free Event
      4. Th Sept 8 6:30-11pm 'Les Dynamiques' Free Open Meeting
      5. Job offer

      partnerships.
      It is written for your benefit, and is available to interested others.
      Feel free to share this with friends.
      Your submissions and feedback are welcome!

      Tu Sept 6 7pm Francophile SVNewTech SIG Free Event
      Learn about hot new web technologies and mingle with 200+ fellow entrepreneurs,
      investors, bloggers, and tech enthusiasts.

      We announce the lineup the day of the meetup, and
      we always feature four interesting companies.
      The first hour of the meetup will be demos (actual demos, no power point slides ;).
      The second hour is for networking and talking to the presenters.
      This is a FREE event. Pizza, beer, and wine will be provided.

      For more details, see the full listing:
      http://www.meetup.com/svnewtech/events/24987061/

      DLA Piper
      2000 University Ave
      Palo Alto, CA 94304

      We Sept 7 6pm Francophile Computing SIG Free Event
      The Department of Computer Science and
      The Department of Computer Engineering jointly present
      THE HISTORY OF COMPUTING SPEAKER SERIES
      James Gosling The Prehistory of Java

      All talks will be in the Engineering Auditorium ENGR 189 from 6:00-7:00 PM
      and are open to the public.
      A reception for faculty and students to meet informally with the
      speaker will start at 5:00 upstairs in ENGR 294 before each talk.

      Scheduled Speakers
      Refresh your browser! This schedule is subject to frequent changes.
      http://www.cs.sjsu.edu/~mak/SpeakerSeries/
      Monday Sept. 19
      Donald Knuth All Questions about the History of Computer Science Answered
      Wednesday Oct. 5 Allan Alcorn
      Video Games as a Driver of Computing Technology
      Wednesday Oct. 12 Stephen Kwan
      Computer Science and Enterprise Computing from Punched Cards and
      FORTRAN to Information Systems and Mobile Apps
      Wednesday Nov. 2 Don Chamberlin Fifty Years of Data:
      How Advances in Database Management Have Helped to Shape Our World

      San José State University
      One Washington Square - San José, California USA, 95192

      We Sept 7 6pm Francophile GTUG SIG Free Event
      'Google+'
      The Google+ project makes sharing online more like sharing in real life.
      6:00 - 7:00 Networking & Light Dinner
      7:00 - 7:15 Welcome and Announcements
      7:15 - 8:30 Google+ Talk by Timothy Jordan
      8:30 - 8:45 Q&A

      http://www.meetup.com/sv-gtug/events/30587721/

      Googleplex (Bldg. 43)
      1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043

      Th Sep 8 6:30-11pm 'Les Dynamiques' Free Open Meeting

      !! Join us to celebrate our group 10th anniversary and
      invite your friends to register passing the 3000th member mark !!

      *Santana Row
      *Chili's Grill and Bar
      *377 Santana Row, Suite 1090
      *San Jose, CA 95128
      * 408-241-9880
      The Driving directions / Map are incorrect but it is really in
      Santana Row at Winchester Blvd and Olin Av

      Visit Parking :
      http://www.santanarow.com/pdf/SR_Directory.pdf

      Every second Thursday of the month 'Les Dynamiques' provides
      a unique forum for French and Francophiles to exchange ideas,tips,
      and contacts.
      -You will gather information about events, parties, outings,housings,
      jobs, internships, education, moving, living tips,etc.
      -You will receive help in getting connected with other people and
      with each of your local communities as they work to build stronger
      communities and strengthen community bonds.

      It is the best way to start new contacts and develop
      relationship among people with the same Franco-international affinities.

      Everyone is welcome. Free discussions, gifts and no cover charge.

      Share a dinner, a drink, and a chat.

      Free and open to the public.

      To secure a larger room RSVPs appreciated
      at
      http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/8173391

      LamyLudo's group is a benefit-all community offering activities, resources and services for Francophiles.
      Our mission is :
      Bonding, Bridging, Connecting, Helping, Networking, Sharing
      With Francophile Communities.
      The worldwide largest
      Francophile Cultures & Community Yahoo Group.

      GLOBALFOUNDRIES Opportunity Summit 2011
      Check the Career Opportunities at
      http://www.globalfoundries.com/careers/
      Send to ludolamy@... your desired position
      and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate contact at
      GLOBALFOUNDRIES.

      To support our growing global operations, we are currently recruiting
      experienced semiconductor industry professionals to fill new positions
      at the company's corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley and at the
      company's new Fab 8 facility currently under construction near
      Saratoga Springs, NY receiving equipment in July 2011.