Cymbeline, Festa, Cloud, GTC, Dreamforce , Salsa

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2011
      Cymbeline, Festa, Cloud, GTC, Dreamforce ,Salsa

      1. Fr-Su Aug 26-28 7:30pm Francophile Theatre SIG Free Show
      2. Sa-Su Aug 27-28 12-9pm Franco-Italian SIG Free Festa
      3. Mo Aug 29 7pm Francophile Cloud Computing SIG Free Event
      4. Tu Aug 30 8a-7pm Francophile GTC 2011 SIG Free Conference
      5. Tu-Fr Aug 30-Sept 2 Francophile Dreamforce 2011 SIG Free Expo
      6. Th Sept 1 7-9pm Francophile Salsa SIG Free Lessons

      partnerships.
      It is written for your benefit, and is available to interested others.
      Feel free to share this with friends.
      Your submissions and feedback are welcome!

      Fr-Su Aug 26-28 7:30pm Francophile Theatre SIG Free Show
      Free Shakespeare in the Park 2011 presents:
      "Cymbeline"
      We look forward to seeing you this summer (our 29th season!) at Cymbeline.
      Follow Princess Innogen on her search for reconciliation against the backdrop
      of a colorful and magical journey. Forbidden love, mistaken identities,
      banishment and a magic potion - Shakespeare combines multiple
      styles in this endlessly inventive fairy tale!

      Free Shakespeare in the Park began in 1983, with its debut production
      of The Tempest in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco. It is now one of
      the major free Shakespeare programs in the nation. Produced every
      year in San Francisco, Pleasanton, and Cupertino
      from July through September, Free Shakespeare in the Park provides
      an opportunity for everyone to see high quality, professional theater
      free of charge.
      http://www.sfshakes.org/park/index.html

      2011 Schedule for Free Shakespeare in the Park

      Cupertino's Memorial Park Amphitheater
      (Stevens Creek Blvd & Mary Ave,
      across from De Anza College)
      - Friday, Aug 26 at 7:30 PM
      - Saturday, Aug 27 at 7:30 PM
      - Sunday, Aug 28 at 7:30 PM

      Sa-Su Aug 27-28 12-9pm Franco-Italian SIG Free Festa
      Join us at the 31th Italian Family Free Festival.
      Saturday, August 27 – 12-9pm• Sunday August 28 – 12-6pm
      This year is very special as we now have a new home at Guadalupe
      River Park! The Italian Family Festa gets better every year. We had
      approximately 25,000 attendees in 2010 and our success was measured
      by the camaraderie, fantastic continuous live entertainment, authentic
      foods and the many wonderful arts and crafts.
      We plan to have the same and even more activities this year!!
      Admission is free.
      Live Continuous Entertainment • Sweet and Savory Specialty Foods •
      Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
      Sampling of Specialty Food Products • Culinary Demonstrations
      Bocce Ball • Grape Stomp • Unique Arts & Crafts •
      Fun Activities for the Entire Family
      http://www.iahfsj.org/

      Guadalupe River Park, San Jose CA
      Guadalupe River Park & Gardens in
      downtown San Jose (between Julian
      and Santa Clara Streets), offering our
      patrons a park-like setting for all to enjoy!

      Mo Aug 29 7pm Francophile Cloud Computing SIG Free Event
      `Q&A session on Google App Engine'
      Join us for the Q&A and enjoy the reception.
      Come grill the Google AppEngine team on their roadmap, functionality, and
      choice of languages in this town hall session moderated by our Sebastian Stradil.

      http://www.meetup.com/cloudcomputing/events/30446861/

      Googleplex (Bldg. 43)
      1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043

      Tu Aug 30 8a-7pm Francophile GTC 2011 SIG Free Conference
      Join us for the Conference and stay for the reception.
      You may register on-site on August 30. Space is limited

      Join us as GLOBALFOUNDRIES senior executives and technologists
      share their vision and perspectives on driving leading-edge technology
      innovation through True Collaboration
      as the industry moves to the 32/28nm technology node and beyond.
      Discover how our flexible, regionalized service and globally diverse
      capacity solutions are delivering value, performance, and
      time-to-volume to many of the leading foundry customers around
      the world.
      A visit to the GLOBALSOLUTIONS reception is your passport
      to experiencing culinary delights from around the world.

      Recruiters will be on site at GTC Santa Clara.
      Find out more about careers at GLOBALFOUNDRIES.

      http://www.globalfoundries.com/gtc2011/default.aspx

      Santa Clara Convention Center
      5001 Great America Parkway
      Santa Clara, CA 95054

      Tu-Fr Aug 30-Sept 2 Francophile Dreamforce 2011 SIG Free Expo
      Join us for the Expo and Stay for the Receptions and Parties.
      Register now for the Keynote & Expo Pass (a $200 value) at:
      http://www.salesforce.com/dreamforce/DF11/
      https://www.salesforce.com/form/event/df11-free.jsp
      You'll get a chance to attend exciting keynotes from
      visionaries including salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff.
      You can also network with 30,000 attendees, meet
      experts, and test-drive solutions from over 275 partners
      in the world's largest cloud computing expo.
      Digital disruption. Social media. Real-time collaboration. Data convergence.
      Virtual teams. Agile development. Mobile everything. Cloud computing.
      The way we work is fundamentally changing.
      Some companies will adapt and grow. Others will be left behind.

      •275+ partner booths
      •Free CRM and Force.com clinics
      •Chatter Live @ Dreamforce
      •The latest demos of Spring '12 release features
      •Salesforce CRM and AppExchange demos
      •Service Cloud Live @ Dreamforce
      •Solutions for vertical industries
      •Live apps in action in the presentation theater
      •Dozens of networking events

      Community Conference Agenda:
      Tuesday, August 30
      8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Community Keynote
      9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Break
      10:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. 1st Breakout Sessions
      •Answers Live
      •Salesforce Community Tour
      •We've Got Groupies
      •Building Your Brand
      •Apps, Apps, and More Apps
      •Cloud Innovation Studio (Part I)
      11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. 2nd Breakout Sessions
      •Answers Live
      •Tips to Uncluttering Your Worklife
      •Under the Covers: IdeaExchange Exclusive
      •We've Got Groupies
      •Building Your Brand
      •Cloud Innovation Studio (Part II)

      Expo hours for Expo/Keynote Only passes
      Tuesday, August 30 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Cloud Expo Open
      6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Cloud Expo Welcome Reception
      Wednesday, August 31
      9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Opening Keynote with Marc Benioff & Special Guests
      11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Cloud Expo Open
      6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Cloud Expo Networking Reception
      8:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. Dreamforce Global Gala Featuring Metallica
      Thursday, September 1
      11:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m. Cloud Expo Open
      4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. General Session with Eric Schmidt, Executive Chairman, Google
      8:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. Sponsor Receptions
      9:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m. Cloud Crawl
      Friday, September 2 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Cloud Expo Open

      Dreamforce 2011 takes place at the Moscone Convention Center
      (North, South, and West buildings) in downtown San Francisco.

      Th Sept 1 7-9pm Francophile Salsa SIG Free Lessons
      In its 7th year of operation.
      Ask Jimmy for the Francophiles.
      We have free Salsa lessons offered this week.
      Access the website for directions and more info.
      http://www.jsmoothsalsa.com

      Thursdays: Beginning: 7:00 - 7:50; Intermediate: 8:00 - 9:00
      Miraido Village Apt. Clubhouse
      550 N. 6th St. San Jose, CA 95112
      Contact: Jimmy B 408-568-9547 jimmy@...

      LamyLudo's group is a benefit-all community offering activities,
      resources and services for Francophiles.
      Our mission is :
      Bonding, Bridging, Connecting, Helping, Networking, Sharing
      With Francophile Communities.
      The worldwide largest
      Francophile Cultures & Community Yahoo Group.