Streaming, KMWorld, Dreamforce, Leadership, Salsa, Housing, Handball

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2009
      Streaming, KMWorld, Dreamforce, Leadership, Salsa, Housing, Handball

      1. Tu-We Nov 17–19 Francophile Streaming Media SIG Free Expo Pass
      2. Tu-We Nov 17–19 Francophile KMWorld 2009 SIG Free Expo Pass
      3. We-Fr Nov 18–20 Francophile Dreamforce Global SIG Free Expo Pass
      4. Th Nov 19 12-1pm Francophile Business SIG Free Event
      5. Th Nov 19 7-9pm Francophile Salsa SIG Free Lessons
      6. French Friendly Housing
      7. Francophile Handball SIG

      partnerships.
      It is written for your benefit, and is available to
      interested others.
      Feel free to share this with friends.
      Your submissions and feedback are welcome!

      Tu-We Nov 17–19 Francophile Streaming Media SIG Free Expo Pass
      The Business & Technology of Online Video

      Join us for the Expo and Stay for the Receptions and Parties.
      Register now for a free exhibit pass
      http://www.streamingmedia.com/west/index.asp

      Attended by more than 2,500 executives last year, Streaming Media West
      is the only show that covers both the business of online video and
      the technology of streaming, downloading, Webcasting, Internet TV,
      IPTV, and mobile video. Covering both corporate and consumer
      business, technology, and content issues in the enterprise, advertising,
      media and entertainment, broadcast, and education markets,
      Streaming Media West is about more than just streaming!

      Streaming Media West 2009 combines cutting-edge exhibitors and
      intensive conference sessions with more than 100 speakers, giving
      you the chance to hear and see the best and the brightest minds in
      the online video industry—at the podium, in the Exhibit Hall, and
      among the attendees. We look forward to seeing you at the show!

      EXHIBIT HALL HOURS:
      Tuesday, November 17
      Grand Opening Reception 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
      Wednesday, November 18 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
      Thursday, November 19 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

      San Jose McEnery Convention Center
      150 West San Carlos St.
      San Jose, CA 95113

      Tu-We Nov 17–19 Francophile KMWorld 2009 SIG Free Expo Pass

      Join us for the Expo and Stay for the Receptions and Parties.

      The KMWorld 2009 exposition and the Enterprise Search Showcase
      will feature the top companies in the KM and enterprise search
      marketplaces, offering visitors an opportunity to explore all of the
      latest in product and service solutions in both fields.

      http://www.kmworld.com/kmw09/

      Print and complete this REGISTRATION FORM (PDF)
      (Follow the link )
      https://secure.infotoday.com/forms/kmw/2009/KMW2009_Registration.pdf

      and submit it on site.

      The KMWorld Conference and Exhibition offers a wide-ranging
      program especially focused to meet the needs of executives and
      strategic business and technology decision makers. This is a
      must-attend for those concerned with improving their organization's
      bottom line, business processes and productivity, as well as
      streamlining operations and accelerating development
      and innovation in their evolving enterprises.

      Our thought-provoking speakers and experienced practitioners talk
      about leading strategies, practices, processes, tools and innovation.

      EXHIBIT HALL HOURS:
      Tuesday, November 17
      Grand Opening Reception 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
      Wednesday, November 18 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
      Thursday, November 19 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

      San Jose McEnery Convention Center
      150 West San Carlos St.
      San Jose, CA 95113

      We-Fr Nov 18–20 Francophile Dreamforce Global SIG Free Expo Pass
      Dreamforce '09 Global Gathering takes place at the
      Moscone Convention Center (North and South buildings)
      in downtown San Francisco.
      Join us for the Expo and Stay for the Receptions and Parties.

      Register now for the Keynote & Expo Pass (a $200 value) at:
      http://www.salesforce.com/dreamforce/DF09/site/register/

      Using one of the promo code
      EXPOCLO
      EXPOCLD

      Expo hours for Expo/Keynote Only passes
      * Wednesday 11am - 5pm
      * Thursday 11am - 4:15pm
      * Friday 9am - 11:30am

      Dreamforce is the cloud-computing event of the year, bringing
      together the proud base of Salesforce CRM, AppExchange, and
      Force.com users spanning industries, roles, and locations. This year's
      event is all about maximizing your limited resources. That's why we've
      gathered everything you need to understand the future of cloud
      computing, all in one place: Hear from an array of visionary speakers,
      meet face-to-face with salesforce.com executives, see the latest
      Force.com demos, and connect with salesforce.com's vibrant
      community of customers and partners.

      What's in store for YOU at Dreamforce 2009?
      Hear the latest cloud-computing news
      Network with the industry's top thought leaders and visionaries
      See the latest demos on the Force.com platform
      Check out the innovative cloud-computing companies in the Expo
      Join the VIP reserved-seating area for keynotes and general sessions
      Interview salesforce.com customers, partners, and product experts

      Moscone North Convention Center, San Francisco, CA

      Th Nov 19 12-1pm Francophile Business SIG Free Event
      Every Thursday 12-1pm Business SIG Free Event
      Silicon Valley Leaders Symposium Fall 2009

      Carl Guardino
      President and CEO - Silicon Valley Leadership Group

      Since Fall 2002, the Charles W. Davidson College of Engineering has
      hosted the Silicon Valley Leaders Symposium (SVLS). The Symposium
      hosts industry and technology leaders to talk about business and
      technology trends. It also features prominent leaders who discuss
      broader societal and political issues that shape our life and
      society.
      For more information contact Dr. Ahmed Hambaba, Associate Dean of
      Graduate & Extended Studies, College of Engineering:
      ahmed.hambaba@...
      The symposia take place every Thursday from 12- 1pm in the
      Engineering building auditorium, ENG 189.
      College of Engineering @ San Jose State University
      One Washington Square San Jose CA-95192
      http://www.engr.sjsu.edu/about/svls

      Dec. 3rd
      Michael Klayko
      CEO - Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.

      Th Nov 19 7-9pm Francophile Salsa SIG Free Lessons
      In its sixth year of operation.
      Ask Jimmy for the Francophiles.
      We have free Salsa lessons offered this week.
      Access the website for directions and more info.
      http://www.jsmoothsalsa.com
      Thursdays: Beginning: 7:00 - 7:50; Intermediate: 8:00 - 9:00
      Miraido Village Apt. Clubhouse
      550 N. 6th St. San Jose, CA 95112
      Contact: Jimmy B 408-568-9547 jimmy@jsmoothsalsa

      French Friendly Housing
      2 bedrooms available to share rent in 1,900 sqft
      hardwood floor house with large backyard and covered
      spa 5 minutes walk from Santana Row.
      Ideal to attend Les Dynamiques!
      Contact: Clément, 408-505-4491

      Francophile Handball SIG
      Team Handball Season Start is just started (October 7th),
      We do practice twice a week in Fremont, Centerville Junior
      High-school, (Mondays/Wednesdays)
      and will be participating to a couple of tournaments throughout
      the year (Calheat international,
      West-Coast TH Conference, US Nationals, etc...)
      We always welcome new players and staff ;-)
      Contact:
      Jean-Marc Junique
      jm_junique@...
      http://www.calheat.com

      LamyLudo's group is a benefit-all community offering activities,
      resources and services for Francophiles.
      Our mission is :
      Bonding, Bridging, Connecting, Helping, Networking, Sharing
      With Francophile Communities.
      The worldwide largest
      Francophile Cultures & Community Yahoo Group.