Inauguration, Electronic Imaging, Salsa

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2009
      Inauguration, Electronic Imaging, Salsa

      1. Tu Jan 20 Francophile Presidential Inauguration SIG Free Events
      2. Tu-We Jan 20-21 10a-6pm Francophile Electr. Imaging SIG Free Show
      3. Th Jan 22 7-9pm Francophile Salsa SIG Free Lessons

      partnerships.It is written for your benefit, and is available to
      interested others. Feel free to share this with friends. Your
      submissions and feedback are welcome!

      Tu Jan 20 Francophile Presidential Inauguration SIG Free Events

      In your neighborhood Presidential Inauguration SIG Free Events
      Check:
      http://www.mercurynews.com/obama-inauguration/ci_11457116?nclick_check=1

      South Bay presidential inauguration parties, screenings

      Live screenings Tuesday

      Fairmont San Jose, 7 a.m.
      170 S. Market St., San Jose
      www.fairmont.com/sanjose

      Silicon Valley Council of Nonprofits, 8 to 10 a.m.
      Sobrato Center for Nonprofits,
      1400 Parkmoor Ave., Cupertino Room B, San Jose
      www.svcninauguration.eventbrite.com/

      Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Library, 8:45 a.m. to 1 p.m.,
      150 E. San Fernando St., San Jose.
      www.sjlibrary.org

      After-parties Tuesday

      Santa Clara County Democratic Party Inaugural Party, 6 p.m.,
      IBEW Hall, 2125 Canoas Garden Ave., San Jose
      www.sccdp.org/

      Tu-We Jan 20-21 10a-6pm Francophile Electr. Imaging SIG Free Show
      Join us for the free expo and stay for the parties.
      An intimate exhibit features selected Electronic Imaging companies and
      publishers showcasing the latest products, technologies, and books.
      Collaborate with industry leaders representing over 570 companies,
      including:
      Hewlett-Packard • Micron Technology • Sony • Koninklijke Philips
      Electronics N.V. • Lexmark International • Sharp • Eastman Kodak •
      Nokia • Xerox • Nikon
      There is no charge to visit the exhibition, however a registration badge
      is required for admittance. On-site registration is available for
      exhibit-only visitors.
      http://spie.org/electronic-imaging.xml

      Exhibition Hours
      Tuesday 20 January . . . . . . 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
      Wednesday 21 January . . . . 10:00 am to 4:00 pm

      San Jose Convention Center, Concourse 1 Lobby
      408 S. Almaden Boulevard, San Jose, CA 95110

      Th Jan 22 7-9pm Francophile Salsa SIG Free Lessons
      In its sixth year of operation.
      Ask Jimmy for the Francophiles.
      We have free Salsa lessons offered this week.
      Access the website for directions and more info.
      http://www.jsmoothsalsa.com
      Thursdays: Beginning: 7:00 - 7:50; Intermediate: 8:00 - 9:00
      Miraido Village Apt. Clubhouse
      550 N. 6th St. San Jose, CA 95112
      Contact: Jimmy B 408-568-9547 jimmy@...