Reminder-Th Feb 8 6:30-11pm 'Les Dynamiques' Free Open Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2007
      Reminder-Th Feb 8 6:30-11pm 'Les Dynamiques' Free Open Meeting

      1. Th Feb 8 6:30-11pm 'Les Dynamiques' Free Open Meeting
      2. Job
      3. Housing

      partnerships.
      It is written for your benefit, and is available to interested
      others.
      Feel free to share this with friends. Your submissions and
      feedback are welcome!

      The worldwide largest Francophile Community Yahoo Group
      See ranking at http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/dir/1600043339

      *Attention- New Larger Room For 'Les Dynamiques' Meeting
      with Happy Hour Specials and half price appetizers before 8pm.

      Restaurant El Torito 18h30->23h
      2950 Lakeside Dr. Santa Clara CA-95051
      Exit 101 Fwy. at Bowers at the corner of Augustine
      Phone: 408-727-4426

      Every second Thursday of the month 'Les Dynamiques' provides
      a unique forum for Francophiles to exchange ideas, tips, and
      contacts.
      -You will gather information about events, parties, outings,
      housings, jobs, internships, education, moving, living tips, etc.
      -You will receive help in getting connected with other people and
      with each of your local communities as they work to build stronger
      communities and strengthen community bonds.
      It is the best way to start new contacts and develop relationship
      among people with the same Franco-international affinities.
      Everyone is welcome. Free discussions, gifts and no cover charge.
      Share a dinner, a drink, and a chat.
      Free and open to the public. RSVPs not required.

      Just wanted to let you know that BEA http://www.bea.com/ is
      recruiting for various positions right now. It is a great company,
      and they have an office in downtown SF and in San Jose. So if you or
      one of your friends is looking right now, please feel free to send
      me over his or her resume at christophe.gouguenheim@...
      Also, BEA rewards a special $5000 bonus for every referral that
      results in a full-time hire. I'd be happy to share this bonus with
      any of you who provides me a referral who gets hired.
      Thanks, Christophe

      $1250 / 2br - Colors count - stylish and cozy (san jose south)
      I have this nice 2BR 1 Bath condo for rent which stretches over
      two levels. Shared garage, fully carpeted, across from pool and park
      on a corner lot; shared washer and dryer. The condo is fully
      equipped with dish washer, fridge and lighting .Easy access to 85, 87
      and light rail. Please find pictures of my place here.
      http://picasaweb.google.com/carpentier1967/Condo
      It is available for rent immediately.
      Muriel Carpentier carpentier1967@...