Sciences, 'Les Dynamiques' , Jobs, Nanny

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2006
      Sciences, 'Les Dynamiques' , Jobs, Nanny

      1. Su Dec 10 10am-5pm Sciences SIG Free Admission Day
      2. Th Dec 14 6:30-11pm 'Les Dynamiques' Open Meeting
      3. Jobs, Nanny

      partnerships.It is written for your benefit, and is available to
      interested others. Feel free to share this with friends. Your
      submissions and feedback are welcome!

      Su Dec 10 10am-5pm Francophiles Sciences SIG Free Admission Day
      The Tech Museum of Innovation is offering free gallery admission to
      everyone who visits The Tech the second Sunday of each month
      This is a great opportunity to experience all The Tech has to
      offer. New exhibits, unique floor programs, and so much more
      will inspire the innovator in everyone.
      http://www.thetech.org/freedays/?bug=fpstory
      The Tech Museum of Innovation
      201 South Market Street San Jose, CA, 95113
      Contact Phone (408) 294-TECH

      Th Dec 14 6:30-11pm 'Les Dynamiques' Open Meeting

      !! Special Holiday Season !!

      *Attention- New Location For 'Les Dynamiques' Meeting in a larger
      room with Happy Hour Specials and half price appetizers before 8pm.

      Restaurant El Torito 18h30->23h
      2950 Lakeside Dr. Santa Clara CA, 95051
      Exit 101 Fwy. at Bowers at the corner of Augustine
      Phone: 408-727-4426

      Every second Thursday of the month 'Les Dynamiques' provides
      a unique forum for Francophiles to exchange ideas, tips, and
      contacts.
      -You will gather information about events, parties, outings,
      housings, jobs, internships, education, moving, living tips, etc.
      -You will receive help in getting connected with other people and
      with each of your local communities as they work to build stronger
      communities and strengthen community bonds.
      It is the best way to start new contacts and develop relationship
      among people with the same Franco-international affinities.
      Everyone is welcome. Free discussions, gifts and no cover charge.
      Share a dinner, a drink, and a chat.
      Free and open to the public. RSVPs not required.

      partnerships.
      It is written for your benefit, and is available to interested
      others.
      Feel free to share this with friends. Your submissions and
      feedback are welcome!

      Team Handball Season has just started, we do practice twice a week in
      Fremont - Centervill Junior High-school, and will be participating to
      a couple of tournaments throughout the year (California GoldCup,
      West-Coast TH Conference, US Nationals...)
      We always welcome new players and staff ;-)
      http://www.calheat.com
      So, If you're interested yourself in playing Team Handball, or/and if
      you could help us by looking at those new talented (or not ;-))
      individuals ;-) in your community (cultural, schools, universities,
      companies, others...) that will be very much appreciated...
      So pass along this information to whoever you might feel will be
      interested...Thanks and See you at the next practice !!! ...
      Jean-Marc <jm_junique@...>

      Channel Sales Representative
      Creative has an immediate opening in our Milpitas, CA
      facility for two Channel Sales Representatives, one
      English speaking and the other bi-lingual in French
      and English. The Channel Sales Representatives will
      work closely with the Channel Sales Manager and the
      Director of U.S. Retail. The qualified individual will
      be responsible for driving the sales opportunities
      within a designated territory as well as working
      closely with the company's field reps and other
      related departments. This position represents the
      company in all activities associated with
      reseller/channel support.
      http://us.creative.com/corporate/careers/jobs.asp?locid=1

      Full-Time Nanny Position: Looking for a caring
      french-speaking nanny to look after our 10 months old
      daughter. We live in San Jose and the hours are 8am to
      5pm. Please send me an email if you are interested:
      anne_lewis74@...

      Looking for a French Speaking Nanny to take care of my 1 year old
      daughter, 5 mornings per week, at our house in Foster City.
      Please contact Diane Poirier if you are interested:
      poiri1q@yahoo. com