Missing Newlyweds, Free Lecture Judith Lyon, Pikeo Launch Party,Jobs, Nanny

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      Missing Newlyweds, Free Lecture Judith Lyon, Pikeo Launch
      Party,Jobs, Nanny

      1. Update 30-Nov 13:27pm Good News For Our Newlywed Members
      2. Mo Dec 5 5pm French Literature SIG Free Lecture by Judith Lyon-
      3. Mo Dec 5 6:30-9:30pm Business SIG Free Pikeo Launch Party
      4. Tu Dec 6 12:30pm French Literature SIG Free Seminar by Judith
      5. Jobs, Nanny, Movie

      partnerships.It is written for your benefit, and is available to
      interested others. Feel free to share this with friends. Your
      submissions and feedback are welcome!

      Update 30-Nov 13:27pm Good News For Our Newlywed Members
      Special Honeymoon at Castle Rock Park.
      "They are alive. They are thursty and hungry but in relatively good
      shape. They are going to the hospital."
      in the news!
      http://www.nbc11.com/news/10430083/detail.html
      http://www.nbc11.com/news/10433866/detail.html
      http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/breaking_news/1612661
      8.htm
      http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/16133011.htm

      Mo Dec 5 5pm French Literature SIG Free Lecture by Judith Lyon-
      Caen
      http://french.berkeley.edu/news/news_main.php#81
      French Department Library, (4229 Dwinelle Hall), Berkeley CA
      Lyon-Caen's book La lecture et la vie. Les usages du roman au temps
      de Balzac is rapidly being recognized as one of the most significant
      contributions to French literary studies in recent years. She will
      give a lecture on December 5 and lead a seminar on December 6. Her
      lecture and seminar will focus on her new work on literature and
      the social sciences in the 19th century.
      This event is made possible thanks to the support of the Cultural
      Services of the Consulat Général de France à San Francisco.

      Mo Dec 5 6:30-9:30pm Business SIG Free Pikeo Launch Party
      Pikeo development was spearheaded by the San Francisco-based
      R&D unit of France Telecom. The company will host an official
      launch party next Tuesday in downtown San Francisco.
      http://www.pikeo.com/email/party01/party.html
      To attend the event please send an email to
      event.sf@...
      with your name, email, company and blog or website URL.
      Space is limited so RSVP today.
      The party will be hosted at Adobe's San Francisco offices.
      601 Townsend Street
      San Francisco, CA 94103
      Entrance on Townsend Street

      Tu Dec 6 12:30pm French Literature SIG Free Seminar by Judith Lyon-
      Caen
      http://french.berkeley.edu/news/news_main.php#81
      French Department Library, (4229 Dwinelle Hall), Berkeley CA
      Lyon-Caen's book La lecture et la vie. Les usages du roman au temps
      de Balzac is rapidly being recognized as one of the most significant
      contributions to French literary studies in recent years. She will
      give a lecture on December 5 and lead a seminar on December 6. Her
      lecture and seminar will focus on her new work on literature and
      the social sciences in the 19th century.
      This event is made possible thanks to the support of the Cultural
      Services of the Consulat Général de France à San Francisco.

      Team Handball Season has just started, we do practice twice a week in
      Fremont - Centervill Junior High-school, and will be participating to
      a couple of tournaments throughout the year (California GoldCup,
      West-Coast TH Conference, US Nationals...)
      We always welcome new players and staff ;-)
      http://www.calheat.com
      So, If you're interested yourself in playing Team Handball, or/and if
      you could help us by looking at those new talented (or not ;-))
      individuals ;-) in your community (cultural, schools, universities,
      companies, others...) that will be very much appreciated...
      So pass along this information to whoever you might feel will be
      interested...Thanks and See you at the next practice !!! ...
      Jean-Marc <jm_junique@...>

      Channel Sales Representative
      Creative has an immediate opening in our Milpitas, CA
      facility for two Channel Sales Representatives, one
      English speaking and the other bi-lingual in French
      and English. The Channel Sales Representatives will
      work closely with the Channel Sales Manager and the
      Director of U.S. Retail. The qualified individual will
      be responsible for driving the sales opportunities
      within a designated territory as well as working
      closely with the company's field reps and other
      related departments. This position represents the
      company in all activities associated with
      reseller/channel support.
      http://us.creative.com/corporate/careers/jobs.asp?locid=1

      Full-Time Nanny Position: Looking for a caring
      french-speaking nanny to look after our 10 months old
      daughter. We live in San Jose and the hours are 8am to
      5pm. Please send me an email if you are interested:
      anne_lewis74@...

      Looking for a French Speaking Nanny to take care of my 1 year old
      daughter, 5 mornings per week, at our house in Foster City.
      Please contact Diane Poirier if you are interested:
      poiri1q@yahoo. com