Salsa,Open House,Accordion ,Music,Job,Nanny

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2006
      Salsa,Open House,Accordion ,Music,Job,Nanny

      1. Th Jun 1 7-9pm Francophile Salsa SIG Free Lessons
      2. Sa Jun 3 1-6PM Alliance Française de San Francisco Open House
      3. Su Jun 4 12-6pm Free Francophile Music SIG 'Accordion Festival'
      4. Tu Jun 6 6-9pm Francophile Outdoor Music SIG Free Show
      5. Th Jun 8 6:30-11pm 'Les Dynamiques' Open Meeting
      6. Opening in your vicinity theatres
      7. French marketing professional, Nanny

      partnerships.It is written for your benefit, and is available to
      interested others. Feel free to share this with friends. Your
      submissions and feedback are welcome!

      Th Jun 1 7-9pm Francophile Salsa SIG Free Lessons
      Ask Jimmy for the Francophiles.
      We have free Salsa lessons offered this week.
      Access the website for directions and more info.
      http://www.jsmoothsalsa.com
      Thursdays Cost: Free
      Beginning: 7:00 - 7:50 ; Intermediate: 8:00 - 9:00
      Miraido Village Apt. Clubhouse
      550 N. 6th St. San Jose, CA 95112
      Contact: Jimmy B 408-568-9547 jimmy@...

      Sa Jun 3 1-6PM Alliance Française de San Francisco Open House
      1345 Bush Street, SF (415)775-7755
      Get 10% off on classes* and win free memberships
      Attend a free demo class (every hour from 1.30PM)
      Take a free language evaluation
      Face painting for Kids (2-5 pm)
      Discover the beautiful regions of France through 2 documentaries
      Listen to live acordeon (2.30 -4.30 pm)
      Take a tour of our facility (every hour from 2PM)
      Participate in a wine tasting (4-5.pm)
      Stop by "Péché Mignon" booth French Home Décor

      Su Jun 4 12-6pm Free Francophile Music SIG 'Accordion Festival'
      Join us for our 16th Annual celebration of San Francisco's official
      musical instrument! An afternoon of music featuring accordion based
      ensembles including cajun, zydeco, polka and parisian musette,
      and performances by the San Francisco Accordion Club Fun Band,
      Simka, Big Lou's Polka Casserole, and more.
      The Cannery at Del Monte Square, 2801 Leavenworth, San Francisco
      http://www.delmontesquare.com/
      www.delmontesquare.com/events_n_entertainment/?event_id=7

      Tu Jun 6 6-9pm Francophile Outdoor Music SIG Free Show
      This summer Santana Row is pleased to announce a Tuesday night
      summer jazz series in conjunction with the San Jose Jazz Society.
      Every Tuesday evenings, May through September, from 6-9 p.m.,
      live jazz concerts will be performed in Park Valencia near
      Maggianos Little Italy, Santana Row, San Jose

      Tu Jun 6 6:30-8pm Franco-Italian SIG Free Movie
      Una Giornata Particolare (Un Jour Special ) by Ettore Scola
      The Istituto's Tuesday night film series in May and June is
      dedicated to Marcello Mastroianni: a great actor beyond Fellini,
      7 movies, 7 directors.
      Istituto Italiano di Cultura 425 Washington St @ Battery ,
      San Francico
      http://www.iicsanfrancisco.esteri.it/IIC_SanFrancisco/Menu/Istituto/

      Th Jun 8 6:30-11pm 'Les Dynamiques' Open Meeting
      *Attention- New Location For 'Les Dynamiques' Meeting in a larger
      room with Happy Hour Specials and half price appetizers before 8pm.
      Restaurant El Torito 18h30->23h
      2950 Lakeside Dr. Santa Clara CA, 95051
      Exit 101 Fwy. at Bowers at the corner of Augustine
      Phone: 408-727-4426
      Every second Thursday of the month 'Les Dynamiques' provides
      a unique forum for Francophiles to exchange ideas, tips, and
      contacts.
      -You will gather information about events, parties, outings,
      housings, jobs, internships, education, moving, living tips, etc.
      -You will receive help in getting connected with other people and
      with each of your local communities as they work to build stronger
      communities and strengthen community bonds.
      It is the best way to start new contacts and develop relationship
      among people with the same Franco-international affinities.
      Everyone is welcome. Free discussions, gifts and no cover charge.
      Share a dinner, a drink, and a chat.
      Free and open to the public. RSVPs not required.

      Opening in your vicinity theatres
      District B13 Directed by Pierre Morel. Starring David Belle, Cyril
      Raffaelli, Tony D'Amario and Patrick Oliver. In 2010 France, Damien
      -- a member of an elite police squadron specially trained to navigate
      the treacherous urban landscape of Paris' future -- lands the most
      vital and dangerous mission of his career: to enter the ghetto cities
      and retrieve a loose nuke stolen by the most powerful gang of
      District B13. The directorial debut of cinematographer Pierre Morel
      (The Transporter). Co-written by Luc Besson (The Fifth Element).
      French, with English subtitles. Rated R/85 minutes

      We have a wonderful new opportunity for a French speaking
      marketing professional with 3+ years of experience for a short-term
      engagement. Our client is managing a trade show to be held in
      France in September. They need a website designed and launched, as
      well as some collateral developed. A background working with large
      technology companies is a big plus.
      Please Note: The Consultant Must Be Fluent In French And Must Be
      Able To Develop A Website From Scratch.
      This opportunity is onsite, in San Francisco, for the next 4-6
      weeks, beginning as soon as a consultant is identified, for 40-45
      hours weekly, and is offered to the consultant at a flat rate of
      $8,000/month, to be paid on a W2 basis. If you are available and
      interested, please email to me the latest MS Word version of your
      resume which details your web and collateral development expertise,
      as well as a brief cover letter detailing your fluency in French. I
      will be back in touch with you if I see there is a match.
      Joel Bailey -Business Development Manager, M Squared Inc., 111
      Sutter Street, Suite 850, San Francisco, CA 94104. ph 415.391.1038;
      fx 415.981.6731. jbailey@...

      We are seeking an experienced nanny (French speaker preferred)
      with impeccable judgment, loving nature and fun energetic
      demeanor to care for our daughters, ages 3 ½ and 1. Part-time
      position: M-F from 2 or 2:30 pm until 6:30pm. Begin end of May
      in Los Altos. Competitive salary based on experience.
      Perks include: paid vacation and holidays.
      The ideal candidate: Caring, reliable and trustworthy; Can provide
      at least 2-3 great references and has at least 4+ years of
      experience; CPR and First Aid certified (or willing to get
      certification) and Trustline certified preferred; Clean driving
      record and willing to drive.
      Email deboraht2@... or call 415 999 9622 (cell)