Business, Salsa, Entrepreneur, Housing, Job, Nanny

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Business, Salsa, Entrepreneur, Housing, Job, Nanny

      1. Th 2 Mar 6:30-10PM Francophile Business SIG Free event
      2. Th-Fr Mar 2-3 7-9pm Francophile Salsa SIG Free Lessons
      3. Tu Mar 7 6-8pm Francophile Entrepreneur Special Interest Group
      4. Housing

      partnerships.It is written for your benefit, and is available to
      interested others. Feel free to share this with friends. Your
      submissions and feedback are welcome!

      Thu 2 Mar 6:30-10PM Francophile Business SIG Free event
      `Innovation and GotoMarket Strategie in a flat world - which nations
      can we learn from?'
      Meet Swiss delegates from KTI/CTI, the Federal Innovation
      Promotion Agency and representatives from its initiative venturelab.
      In partnership with KTI/CTI venturelab at Swissnex 730 Montgomery Street San Francisco, CA 94111
      Free event, but registration required at
      http://www.swissnex.org/our-actions/events/cti
      Please join us for an evening reception hosted especially for Swiss
      Delegates from CTI and venturelab, during their tour in the Bay Area.
      KTI/CTI is the Federal Innovation Agency in Switzerland. One of its
      initiative called venturelab focuses on fostering and training high-
      tech entrepreneurship.
      Discover successful GoToMarket Strategies from different leading
      innovative countries through a pool of distinguished panelists.
      6:30pm - 7:30pm: Networking, fingerfood & drinks provided
      7:30pm – 8:30pm: Panel discussion and Q&As
      "Innovation and GoToMarket Strategies in a flat world-
      which nations can we learn from?"
      Moderated by Mr. Dhaval Brahmbhatt, CEO & President, PHYchip
      With the participation of:
      Ms. Shuly Galili, Executive Director, The California Israel Chamber
      of Commerce
      Mr. Christoph Caviezel, CTI Start-up, Switzerland
      Mr. Edouard Bugnion, Swiss, Serial Entrepreneur
      Mr. Antti Ainamo, Visiting Scholar, SCANCOR

      Th-Fr Mar 2-3 7-9pm Francophile Salsa SIG Free Lessons
      Ask Jimmy for the Francophiles.
      Celebrating Free lesson third year anniversary.
      Directions and more info: http://www.jsmoothsalsa.com
      Thurdays Cost: Free, Beginner-Intermediate 7-9pm
      Fridays Cost: Free, Intermediate: 7-9pm
      Miraido Village Apt. Clubhouse
      550 N. 6th St. San Jose, CA 95112
      Contact: Jimmy B 408-568-9547 jimmy@...

      Tu Mar 7 6-8pm.Francophile Entrepreneur Special Interest Group
      Description Session Three: "Leading the High-Tech Company"
      by Richard Levy, CEO and Chairman of Varian Medical Systems
      Richard Levy has been CEO of Varian Medical Systems since 1999,
      when Varian Associates, Inc. separated into three independent
      businesses. Prior to the "spin," Levy served as executive vice
      president of Varian Associates, where he was part of the senior
      management team leading one of America's pioneer high-technology
      companies. He was named Chairman of the Board in 2002.
      Free and Open to the Public.
      The mission of the Silicon Valley Center for Entrepreneurship is to
      act as a hub for a range of initiatives aimed at promoting
      entrepreneurship through knowledge creation, knowledge
      dissemination, collaborative partnerships and outreach activities.
      Martin Luther King Library, Room 225 A&B
      150 E. San Fernando St. San Jose, CA, 95112
      Directions http://www.cob.sjsu.edu/esociety/Images/map.gif

      Housing
      Female Roommate needed in San Jose Blossom Valley Area. Looking for
      female Single (no couples/kids) roommate / frequent traveler, clean,
      responsible, professional mature, organized, friendly and
      independent.
      This person will have its own room with closet, bathroom/guest
      bathroom, use of the kitchen, living room, dining room, patio, pool
      and an indoor garage spot with remote control. Also, this person
      must like dogs. Utilities included. No smoking/drugs/pets.
      $800 per month, and $1,000 deposit. Application can be faxed or
      emailed. I am reachable at 408/629-9670. Please leave me a clear
      message with your name and phone number, or email Christy at
      chiquyboom@...

      I am looking for someone who can sew for me. The sewing can be
      picked up at my home and sewn at the home of the seamstress or the
      seamstress can work at my home. Contract basis, temporary. I speak
      some French and am comfortable with a French speaking seamstress.
      Contact: Bekah D. Stratton 650-852-0360 sassy_sez@...

      Seeking a native French-speaking jazz musician/vocalist, preferably a
      pianist/keyboardist, near Stanford to start a French jazz duo.
      Please contact Christy at cwampole@...

      Nanny
      we are looking for a native French speaking nanny who can spend a few
      hours in the afternoon attending to two children, ages 10 and 14.
      The successful applicant will have a valid driver's license. if
      interested and would like more detail, please contact
      ali sazegari, phd sazegari@...