Salsa, Bernard-Henri Lévy, Job, Nanny

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      Salsa, Bernard-Henri Lévy, Job, Nanny

      1. Th-Fr Feb 2-3 7-9pm Francophile Salsa SIG Free Lessons
      2. Su Feb 5 7:30 pm Bernard-Henri Lévy Free Lecture and Signing
      3. Tu Feb 7 1pm Bernard-Henri Lévy Free Lecture and Signing
      4. Tu Feb 7 7:30pm Bernard-Henri Lévy Free Lecture and Signing
      5. Job
      6. Nanny

      partnerships.It is written for your benefit, and is available to
      interested others. Feel free to share this with friends. Your
      submissions and feedback are welcome!

      Th-Fr Feb 2-3 7-9pm Francophile Salsa SIG Free Lessons
      Ask Jimmy for the Francophiles.
      Celebrating Free lesson third year anniversary.
      Directions and more info: http://www.jsmoothsalsa.com
      Thurdays Cost: Free, Beginner-Intermediate 7-9pm
      Fridays Cost: Free, Intermediate: 7-9pm
      Miraido Village Apt. Clubhouse
      550 N. 6th St. San Jose, CA 95112
      Contact: Jimmy B 408-568-9547 jimmy@...

      Su Feb 5 7:30 pm Bernard-Henri Lévy Free Lecture and Signing
      Featured book: American Vertigo: Traveling America in the
      Footsteps of Tocqueville.
      Lévy spent a year traveling throughout the U.S. with Alexis de
      Tocqueville's Democracy in America as his guide. Through
      interview-based portraits from prison guards to clergymen,
      Lévy fills his book with a tapestry of American voices.
      Capitola Book Café 1475 41st Avenue Capitola, CA 95010
      http://www.capitolabookcafe.com/events/feb06.html#levy
      831-462-4415

      Tu Feb 7 1pm Bernard-Henri Lévy Free Lecture and Signing
      Featured book: American Vertigo: Traveling America in the
      Footsteps of Tocqueville.
      Lévy spent a year traveling throughout the U.S. with Alexis de
      Tocqueville's Democracy in America as his guide. Through
      interview-based portraits from prison guards to clergymen,
      Lévy fills his book with a tapestry of American voices.
      Book Passage Bookstore
      51 Tamal Vista Blvd., Corte Madera, CA 94925
      http://www.booksite.com/texis/scripts/bkpass_author/bkpass_author.htm
      l?lname==Corte+Madera+Author+Events+-+February+2006&page==2
      (800) 999-7909

      Tu Feb 7 7:30pm Bernard-Henri Lévy Free Lecture and Signing
      Featured book: American Vertigo: Traveling America in the
      Footsteps of Tocqueville.
      Lévy spent a year traveling throughout the U.S. with Alexis de
      Tocqueville's Democracy in America as his guide. Through
      interview-based portraits from prison guards to clergymen,
      Lévy fills his book with a tapestry of American voices.
      Organized by Cody's Books
      First Congregational Church of Berkeley
      2345 Channing Way, Berkeley..
      http://www.codysbooks.com/calendar/calendar2.jsp

      I am looking for someone who can sew for me. The sewing can be
      picked up at my home and sewn at the home of the seamstress or the
      seamstress can work at my home. Contract basis, temporary. I speak
      some French and am comfortable with a French speaking seamstress.
      Contact: Bekah D. Stratton 650-852-0360 sassy_sez@...

      Seeking a native French-speaking jazz musician/vocalist, preferably a
      pianist/keyboardist, near Stanford to start a French jazz duo.
      Please contact Christy at cwampole@...

      Nanny
      we are looking for a native French speaking nanny who can spend a few
      hours in the afternoon attending to two children, ages 10 and 14.
      The successful applicant will have a valid driver's license. if
      interested and would like more detail, please contact
      sazegari@...
      ali sazegari, phd