!!! Happy Holiday Season to You !!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2005
      !!! Happy Holiday Season to You !!!

      I will be in:
      Chicago – Dec 15
      Paris - Dec 16-20,
      Angers- Dec 21-24,
      Moulin Du Bourg D'Yon(49)-Dec 25,
      Angers- Dec 26-28,
      Paris - Dec 29
      Chicago - Dec 29
      Back in San Jose Dec 30

      If you are around there Let us meet.

      To view a copy of the eCard I sent to you,
      just choose from the following options:

      Click on the following link:
      http://www.yahoo.americangreetings.com/display.pd?bfrom==2&prodnum=043992&path=@702
      or

      Copy and paste the above link into your web browser's address window

      Thanks,
      Ludo
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2006
        !!! Happy Holiday Season to You !!!

        http://www.yahoo.americangreetings.com/view.pd?i=241615481&m=4033&rr=y&source=yahoo999

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 17, 2007
          !!! Happy Holiday Season to You !!!

          To view a copy of the eCard I sent to you,
          just choose from the following options:

          Click on the following link:
          http://www.yahoo.americangreetings.com/ecards/view.pd?i=288402902&m=4033&rr=y&source=yahoo999

          For your security, if you'd prefer not to click on links within this
          email:
          1. Type
          http://www.yahoo.americangreetings.com/?source=yahoo999&rr=y into your
          web browser
          2. Locate the ecard pickup link in the upper right-hand corner of
          the page
          2. Enter the following code --> 2884029024033

          Thanks,
          Ludo