Aie,Salsa,TheEthicsOfGovernance,Les Dynamiques

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2005
      Aie,Salsa,TheEthicsOfGovernance,Les Dynamiques

      1. We Jan 5 6PM Aie by Sophie Fillières
      2. We Jan 5 8pm Join Us at Agenda Salsa SIG Free before 8pm
      3. Th-Fr Jan 6-7 7-9pm Francophiles Salsa SIG Free Lessons
      4. We Jan 12 6pm Free Francophiles International SIG
      5. Th Jan 13 6:30-11pm 'Les Dynamiques' Free Meeting

      partnerships.It is written for your benefit, and is available to
      interested others.Feel free to share this with friends. Your
      submissions and feedback are welcome!

      We Jan 5 6PM Aie by Sophie Fillières
      Robert is a middle-aged man who is successful with women, despite
      his perpetual anguishes. When Claire, an old flame re-enters his life,
      he tries to once again win her over, but this time, she is uninterested.
      Meanwhile, a girl named Aïe, who is a compulsive eater, falls in
      love with Robert. Although he accepts her love,
      his interest in Claire is unchanged.
      In French, engl. subtitles , $6 suggested donation. $3 for members
      Alliance Francaise of SF 1345 Bush St. Phone: 415 775-7755

      We Jan 5 8pm Join Us at Agenda Salsa SIG Free before 8pm.
      Ask Ludo for a free pass when you see him.
      Agenda 399 South First Street San Jose http://www.agendalounge.com
      From I-280 take the Guadalupe Parkway North to Santa Clara St exit.
      Go right on Santa Clara to Market Street. Go right on Market Street
      to SanSalvador. Go left on San Salvador to the corner of South First
      St and East San Salvador. Info: 408-287-4087

      Th-Fr Jan 6-7 7-9pm Francophiles Salsa SIG Free Lessons
      Ask Jimmy for the francophiles.
      We have free Salsa lessons offered this week.
      Access the website for directions and more info.
      http://www.jsmoothsalsa.com
      Thurdays Cost: Free, Beginner-Intermediate 7-9:00pm
      Fridays Cost: Free, Intermediate: 7:30-9:00pm
      Miraido Village Apt. Clubhouse
      550 N. 6th St. San Jose, CA 95112
      Contact: Jimmy B 408-568-9547 jimmy@...

      We Jan 12 6pm Free Francophiles International SIG
      Hon. Jamil Mahuad former President of Ecuador
      The Ethics Of Governance
      This is the first in a series of speakers that the Global Leadership
      and Ethics program of the Markkula Center for Applied Ethics at
      Santa Clara University is presenting to advance the understanding
      of the role of ethics in international relations, to encourage global
      leaders to speak forcefully and effectively regarding ethical issues
      in global affairs and to create an informed and productive dialogue
      on global leadership and ethics.
      Recital Hall, Santa Clara University, 500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara

      Th Jan 13 6:30-11pm 'Les Dynamiques' Free Meeting
      *Attention- New Location For 'Les Dynamiques' Meeting in a larger
      room with Happy Hour Specials and half price appetizers before 8pm.
      Restaurant El Torito 18h30->23h
      2950 Lakeside Dr. Santa Clara CA, 95051
      Exit 101 Fwy. at Bowers at the corner of Augustine
      Phone: 408-727-4426
      Every second Thursday of the month 'Les Dynamiques' provides
      a unique forum for Francophiles to exchange ideas, tips, and contacts.
      -You will gather information about events, parties, outings, housings,
      jobs, internships, education, moving, living tips, etc.
      -You will receive help in getting connected with other people and with
      each of your local communities as they work to build stronger
      communities and strengthen community bonds.
      It is the best way to start new contacts and develop relationship
      among people with the same Franco-international affinities.
      Everyone is welcome. Free discussions, gifts and no cover charge.
      Share a dinner, a drink, and a chat.
      Free and open to the public. RSVPs not required.