RougeMidi,Planetofthe Apes,Hamlet,Dynamiques,Job

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      RougeMidi,Planetofthe Apes,Hamlet,Dynamiques,Job

      1. We Sept 1 6PM Rouge Midi by Robert Guédiguian
      2. We Sept 1 8pm Francophile Volley-ball Special Interest Group
      3. We Sept 1 8pm Join Us at Agenda Salsa SIG Free before 8pm
      4. Wednesdays 8-10pm Free Francophile Outdoor Movie SIG
      5. Th Sept 2 7-9pm Francophile Salsa SIG Free Lessons
      6. Sept 3-12 Francophile SIG Free Hamlet Shakespeare in the Park
      7. Th Sept 9 6:30-11pm 'Les Dynamiques' Free Meeting
      8. French Friendly Housing, Job

      partnerships.It is written for your benefit, and is available to
      interested others.Feel free to share this with friends. Your
      submissions and feedback are welcome!

      We Sept 1 6PM Rouge Midi by Robert Guédiguian
      En 1920, Maggiorina, partie du fin fond de la Calabre, arrive dans
      un quartierde Marseille où Jérôme et Mindou, 2 amis, se disputent le
      titre de meilleur...
      In French , $6 suggested donation. $3 for members
      Alliance Francaise of SF 1345 Bush St. Phone: 415 775-7755

      We Sept 1 8pm Francophile Volley-ball Special Interest Group
      at Oakwood Apartments. 700 Saratoga Ave, San Jose CA 95129.
      (Please enter through the car entrance gate on Blackford Avenue).
      (Please park your car on Blackford Avenue or before the gates)
      Feel free to forward this e-mail to anyone interested.
      Philippe Jansen < jansenp@... >
      cell: (408)674-0790

      We Sept 1 8pm Join Us at Agenda Salsa SIG Free before 8pm
      BUGALU SALSA DJ
      Agenda 399 South First Street San Jose http://www.agendalounge.com
      From I-280 take the Guadalupe Parkway North to Santa Clara St exit.
      Go right on Santa Clara to Market Street. Go right on Market Street
      to SanSalvador. Go left on San Salvador to the corner of South First
      St and East San Salvador. Info: 408-287-4087

      Wednesdays 8-10pm Free Francophile Outdoor Movie SIG
      Cinema San Pedro "Planet of the Apes" (1968) The last showing of
      the season. Bring your lawn chair. San Pedro St. between Santa Clara
      and St. John. San Jose . cinequest.org. Free parking is available
      after 6p.m. in the city lot located on San Pedro St. Enter the lot from
      Market St. between Santa Clara St. and St. John St.

      Th Sept 2 7-9pm Francophile Salsa SIG Free Lessons
      Ask Jimmy for the francophiles.
      We have free Salsa lessons offered this week.
      Access the website for directions and more info.
      http://www.jsmoothsalsa.com
      Thursdays Cost: Free
      Beginning: 7:00 - 7:50 ; Intermediate: 8:00 - 9:00
      Miraido Village Apt. Clubhouse
      550 N. 6th St. San Jose, CA 95112
      Contact: Jimmy B 408-568-9547 jimmy@...

      Sept 3-12 Francophile SIG Free Hamlet Shakespeare in the Park
      Admission is always FREE. Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays @ 7pm
      Shady Shakespeare performs at Sanborn-Skyline Park in Saratoga
      Come see the Bard's best known play...the timeless tale of murder,
      revenge, love and betrayal. Directed by Managing Director and
      company co-founder Dinna Myers.
      directions to the park
      From Hwy 85: From the north you will take the De Anza Blvd Exit
      and turn R onto De Anza Blvd (Saratoga-Sunnyvale Ave)
      From the south you will take the Saratoga Ave Exit and turn left
      onto De Anza Blvd (Saratoga-Sunnyvale Ave) heading West.
      Once off the freeway:
      Continue on Saratoga-Sunnyvale Ave through downtown Saratoga.
      Stay straight and continue up Hwy 9 approximately 4.5 miles.
      Immediatly after the Saratoga Springs sign you will turn left onto
      Sanborn Rd. Stay on Sanborn Rd approximately 2 miles.
      Turn right into the Sanborn park entrance.
      getting to the amphitheatre
      After receiving your parking permit, park in either the first lot on
      your right or the first on your left. To get to the theatre, Go through
      the first parking lot on the right, turn right on the walking path and
      then left onto the next path, cross through the picnic area, down the
      hill, across the bridge to the the stage.
      More info http://www.shadyshakes.org

      Th Sept 9 6:30-11pm 'Les Dynamiques' Free Meeting
      *Attention- New Location For 'Les Dynamiques' Meeting in a larger
      room with Happy Hour Specials and half price appetizers before 8pm.
      Restaurant El Torito 18h30->23h
      2950 Lakeside Dr. Santa Clara CA, 95051
      Exit 101 Fwy. at Bowers at the corner of Augustine
      Phone: 408-727-4426
      Every second Thursday of the month 'Les Dynamiques' provides
      a unique forum for Francophiles to exchange ideas, tips, and contacts.
      -You will gather information about events, parties, outings, housings,
      jobs, internships, education, moving, living tips, etc.
      -You will receive help in getting connected with other people and with
      each of your local communities as they work to build stronger
      communities and strengthen community bonds.
      It is the best way to start new contacts and develop relationship
      among people with the same Franco-international affinities.
      Everyone is welcome. Free discussions, gifts and no cover charge.
      Share a dinner, a drink, and a chat.
      Free and open to the public. RSVPs not required.

      French Friendly Housing
      Room Available in Santa Clara
      Large Bedroom for rent in 2/2.5 townhome, Santa Clara, available
      September 4th. $700/month. Pool. Must like animals :). Can be short
      or long term. SVP contact Jeanie : 408-615-8928 anytime (can leave
      a message) or at jeaniemlouie@....

      French Bilingual Customer Service Representative-
      AllPosters.com, a profitable and rapidly growing Emeryville
      based e-commerce company recognized by Internet Retailer as one
      of the Top 50 Web Sites for 2004, has openings for
      French Bilingual Customer Service Representatives.
      We¹re an internet retail company with three locations in the
      San Francisco Bay Area and a fourth location in Ohio.
      AllPosters.com is always looking for talented individuals ready
      to join a company with a strong culture that supports training
      and development opportunities. Please send resume + salary history
      to jobs@... in word or text format with
      "FRENCH BILINGUAL CSR-CL² in the subject line of your email.