Volley-ball,Outdoor Movie,Salsa,Happy 4th of July

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      Volley-ball,Outdoor Movie,Salsa,Happy 4th of July

      1. We June 30 8pm Francophile Volley-ball Special Interest Group
      2. We June 30 8pm Join Us at Agenda Salsa SIG Free before 8pm
      3. Wednesdays 8-10pm Free Francophile Outdoor Movie SIG
      4. Th July 1 7-9pm Francophile Salsa SIG Free Lessons
      5. !!!! Happy 4th of July !!!!!

      partnerships.It is written for your benefit, and is available to
      interested others.Feel free to share this with friends. Your
      submissions and feedback are welcome!

      We June 30 8pm Francophile Volley-ball Special Interest Group
      at Oakwood Apartments. 700 Saratoga Ave, San Jose CA 95129.
      (Please enter through the car entrance gate on Blackford Avenue).
      (Please park your car on Blackford Avenue or before the gates)
      Feel free to forward this e-mail to anyone interested.
      Alexis Altazin

      We June 30 8pm Join Us at Agenda Salsa SIG Free before 8pm
      BUGALU SALSA DJ
      Agenda 399 South First Street San Jose http://www.agendalounge.com
      From I-280 take the Guadalupe Parkway North to Santa Clara St exit.
      Go right on Santa Clara to Market Street. Go right on Market Street
      to SanSalvador. Go left on San Salvador to the corner of South First
      St and East San Salvador. Info: 408-287-4087

      Wednesdays 8-10pm Free Francophile Outdoor Movie SIG
      After playing to standing-room-only crowds last summer,
      Santana Row's Picnic, Popcorn & Picture Show is once again
      bringing the big screen outdoors with its free film series. From
      May 19 through August 25, Santana Row will screen a different film
      every Wednesday night starting at sundown (approximately 8:30 PM)
      in Park Valencia, located off Olin Av at Winchester Blvrd. San Jose
      In the event of rain, that evening's screening will be cancelled.
      The schedule of films is as follows:
      June 30 Spider-Man (PG) July 7 Top Gun (PG)

      Th July 1 7-9pm Francophile Salsa SIG Free Lessons
      Ask Jimmy for the Francophiles.
      We have free lessons offered this week.
      Access the website for directions and more info.
      http://www.jsmoothsalsa.com/index.html
      THURSDAY Cost: Free
      Beginning: 7:00 - 7:50 ; Intermediate: 8:00 - 9:00
      Miraido Village Apt. Clubhouse
      550 N. 6th St. San Jose, CA 95112
      Contact: Jimmy B 408-568-9547 jimmy@...