flamme,Patrick,Salsa,Mixer,Conférence

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2004
      flamme,Patrick,Salsa,Mixer,Conférence

      1. We Mar 17 7pm Une flamme dans mon coeur by Alain Tanner
      2. We Mar 17 8pm Join Us at Agenda Salsa SIG Free before 8pm
      3. We Mar 17 All Day !! Happy St. Patrick's Day !!
      4. We Mar 17 6-9 pm Free! Social/Business Mixer - San Francisco
      5. Th March 18 7-9pm Francophile Salsa SIG Free Lessons
      6. Mo Mar 22 7pm Free Conférence: Loic Depecker; Le français,

      partnerships.
      It is written for your benefit, and is available to interested others.
      Feel free to share this with friends. Your submissions and
      feedback are welcome!

      We Mar 17 7pm. Une flamme dans mon coeur by Alain Tanner
      Sexual obsession drives a woman into madness.
      In French with English Subtitles, $5 suggested donation.
      Alliance Francaise of SF 1345 Bush St. Phone: 415 775-7755

      We Mar 17 8pm Join Us at Agenda Salsa SIG Free before 8pm
      BUGALU SALSA DJ + Salsa Lessons @ 8pm: $7
      Agenda 399 South First Street San Jose http://www.agendalounge.com
      From I-280 take the Guadalupe Parkway North to Santa Clara St exit.
      Go right on Santa Clara to Market Street. Go right on Market Street
      to SanSalvador. Go left on San Salvador to the corner of South First
      St and East San Salvador. Info: 408-287-4087

      We Mar 17 All Day !! Happy St. Patrick's Day !!
      Check in your local news resources and find a place to
      celebrate St. Patrick's Day on Wednesday, March 17.

      We Mar 17 6-9 pm Free! Social/Business Mixer - San Francisco
      Join the Francophile Group.
      Mingle with a diverse group of professionals in a friendly, fun &
      comfortable environment with appetizers, music, prizes & no-host bar.
      Professional or business casual attire suggested.
      Chevys Fresh Mex
      201 Third St/Howard St, San Francisco T: 415 543-8060

      Th March 18 7-9pm Francophile Salsa SIG Free Lessons
      Ask Jimmy, Anne for the Francophiles.
      We have free lessons offered this week.
      Access the website for directions and more info.
      http://www.jsmoothsalsa.com/index.html
      THURSDAY Cost: Free
      Beginning: 7:00 - 7:50 ; Intermediate: 8:00 - 9:00
      Miraido Village Apt. Clubhouse
      550 N. 6th St. San Jose, CA 95112
      Contact: Jimmy B 408-568-9547 jimmy@...

      Mo Mar 22 7pm Free Conférence: Loic Depecker; Le français,
      l'anglais,evolutions parallèles. Inspired by the political structures of
      England, the revolutionaries haveused in 1789 many English terms.
      Both World War of the XXth century have accentuated the presence
      of English in France, until the wave of the technical and scientific
      terms at the end of the century. English words have been assimilated
      into French, either popularly or by governmental decisions. How were
      they originated and how are they actually used? How does the
      population react? Do we have to define a kind of "Neo-French"?
      Loïc Depecker is Professor of Linguistics and Terminology at the
      Sorbonne. He directed the Terminology Service within the services
      of the First Minister and then in the Ministry of Culture.
      He is the founding president of the Société Française de Terminologie
      and holds several international positions, within the International
      Standardization Organization and in the Latine Union.
      Alliance Francaise of SF 1345 Bush St. Phone: 415 775-7755
      Conference dans le cadre de la francophonie
      Monday, March 22, , 12:00 pm
      Moses Hall, University of Berkeley