Reminder - Free IPO Thursdays *HAPPY HOUR*

  • LamyLudo@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2004

      Free IPO Thursdays *HAPPY HOUR*

      Date: Thursday, January 29, 2004
      Time: 6:30PM PST (GMT-08:00)

      Th Jan 29 7-10:30pm Free IPO Thursdays *HAPPY HOUR*
      Free Ideas, People, and Opportunities IPO Thursdays
      Join the Francophile Group.
      We'll be getting together on Thursday evening 1/29
      again for a few hours of networking, making new
      friends/contacts, and sharing information ~
      Mac Arthur Park Restaurant
      27 University Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94301
      If you arrive by yourself and/or are new to the group
      and don't see anyone you recognize, ask for one of the
      hosts and we'll do the introductions.
      Complimentary Happy Hour Buffet is provided by
      Mac Arthur Park Management ~
      Our networking functions are open to everyone and are
      a resource to facilitate professional and social
      interaction. Until then! ...
      Your Hosts,
      Johanna Fogl, Rick Lu, Sandra Chinoporos, Tina Singh,
      Maria Hermanussen, Dan Miley, Joakim Lindblom, Laura
      Moreno, Ludo Lamy, Diana Busheva
      Mac Arthur Park Restaurant can be tricky to find if you are not
      familiar with the area. It is located just East of El
      Camino, *before* the railroad tracks which go over
      University. It is right next to the Palo Alto train
      station. Parking is limited ... Options are to park
      in the train station parking area ($1), valet your
      car, or park off of University & walk back over ~
    • LamyLudo@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2004

        Free IPO Thursdays *HAPPY HOUR*