Le Cousin,Salsa,Green Card Lottery,Les Dynamiques

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003
      Le Cousin,Salsa,Green Card Lottery,Les Dynamiques

      1. We Nov 5 7PM Le Cousin by Alain Corneau
      2. We Nov 5 8pm Join Us at Agenda Nights Salsa SIG Free before 8pm
      3. Th Nov 6 7-9pm Francophile Salsa SIG Free Lessons
      4. Th Nov 13 630->11pm 'Les Dynamiques' Free Meeting
      5. 1 Nov to 24:00 30 December 2003 (EST). Green Card LOTTERY

      helping people find fulfillment in their lives, relationships, and partnerships.
      It is written for your benefit, and is available to interested others.
      Feel free to share this with friends. Your submissions and
      feedback are welcome!

      Wed Nov 5 7PM Le Cousin by Alain Corneau
      After a cop's suicide, detective Gerard acquires his late partner's informant
      (i.e. "cousin"), Nounours , a drug-dealing family man. Ironically, Nounours
      has a happy family life, while Gerard's is in disarray.
      Set in Paris and Parisian suburbs, the film explores the world of
      snitches, sources, tips, kickbacks, and stakeouts.
      In French with English Subtitles, $5 suggested donation.
      Alliance Francaise of SF 1345 Bush St. Phone: 415 775-7755

      Wed Nov 5 8pm Join Us at Agenda Nights Salsa SIG Free before 8pm
      BUGALU SALSA DJ + Salsa Lessons @ 8pm: $7
      Agenda 399 South First Street San Jose http://www.agendalounge.com
      From I-280 take the Guadalupe Parkway North to Santa Clara St exit.
      Go right on Santa Clara to Market Street. Go right on Market Street
      to SanSalvador. Go left on San Salvador to the corner of South First
      St and East San Salvador. Info: 408-287-4087

      Th Nov 6 7-9pm Francophile Salsa SIG Free Lessons
      Ask Jimmy, Patricia or Anne for the francophiles.
      We have free lessons offered this week.
      Access the website for directions and more info.
      http://www.jsmoothsalsa.com/index.html
      THURSDAY Cost: Free
      Beginning: 7:00 - 7:50 ; Intermediate: 8:00 - 9:00
      Miraido Village Apt. Clubhouse
      550 N. 6th St. San Jose, CA 95112
      Contact: Jimmy B 408-568-9547 jimmy@...

      *Attention- New Location For 'Les Dynamiques' Meeting
      Restaurant El Torito 18h30 ->23h
      2950 Lakeside Dr. Santa Clara CA, 95051
      Exit 101 Fwy. at Bowers at the corner of Augustine
      Phone: 408-727-4426
      'Les Dynamiques' Free Meeting Th Nov 13 630->11pm
      Every second thursday of the month 'Les Dynamiques' provides
      a unique forum for francophiles to exchange ideas, tips, and contacts.
      -You will gather information about events, parties, outings, housings, jobs,
      internships, education, moving, living tips, etc.
      -You will receive help in getting connected with other people and with each
      of your local communities as they work to build stronger communities and
      strengthen community bonds.
      It is the best way to start new contacts and develop relationship
      among people with the same franco-international affinities.
      Everyone is welcome. Free discussions, gifts and no cover charge.
      Share a dinner, a drink, and a chat. Attendance + 56.
      Free and open to the public. RSVPs no required.
      Comme tous les 2emes jeudi du mois, les francophiles du monde se
      reunissent pour bavarder autour d'une table bien remplie (+56 personnes).
      Restaurant El Torito 18h30 ->23h
      2950 Lakeside Dr. Santa Clara CA, 95051
      Phone: 408-727-4426
      Exit 101 Fwy. at Bowers at the corner of Augustine

      1 Nov to 24:00 30 December 2003 (EST). Green Card LOTTERY
      Instructions For The 2005 Diversity Immigrant Visa Program
      http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/