Salsa,Les Amants,Opening Reception, F&A

  • ludolamy <ludolamy@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2003
      Salsa,Les Amants,Opening Reception, F&A

      We Feb 5 8pm Join Us at Agenda Nights Salsa SIG Free before 8pm
      We Feb 5 7pm"Les Amants du Pont Neuf" by Léos Carax
      Th Feb 6 6pm Free Opening Reception Alliance of Women Artists
      Fr Feb 7 8:49pm F&A mingling,dancing,or dining PaloAlto

      We Feb 5 8pm Join Us at Agenda Nights Salsa SIG Free before 8pm
      Ask Ludo for a free pass when you see him.
      Ask Jeann Carlos the DJ for the Francophiles.
      BUGALU SALSA DJ + Salsa Lessons @ 8pm: $7
      Agenda 399 South First Street San Jose http://www.agendalounge.com
      From I-280 take the Guadalupe Parkway North to Santa Clara St exit.
      Go right on Santa Clara to Market Street. Go right on Market Street
      to SanSalvador. Go left on San Salvador to the corner of South First
      St and East San Salvador. Info: 408-287-4087

      We Feb 5 7pm"Les Amants du Pont Neuf" by Léos Carax
      Featuring: Juliette Binoche, Marie Trintignant
      Juliette Binoche stars as Michele, a homeless artist who is losing
      her sight.She falls into a passionate, but unhealthy relationship
      with Alex, a homelessstreet performer who is addicted to alcohol
      and sedatives. Together, they live and love on a bridge in Paris
      during its construction. Eventually their love
      will be tested as Michele's secret past catches up to her.
      This movie will be replayed on Saturday, Feb. 8 at 2:00pm
      In French with English Subtitles. $5 suggested donation.
      Alliance Francaise of SF 1345 Bush St. Phone: 415 775-7755

      Th Feb 6 6pm Free Opening Reception Alliance of Women Artists
      The Alliance of Women Artists was started in 1998 in San Francisco
      by Georgette Owens who belonged to l'Union des Femmes Peintres et
      Sculpteurs in Paris. Members were chosen to participate in the World's
      women on line as part of the United Nations fourth World Conference
      on Women, in Bejiing in 1995.
      The group has exhibited several times in Paris, at the Salon d'Automne
      in the Grand Palais, espace Eiffel- Branly, and museums and galleries
      in the U.S.A. The most recent exhibitions were held in Paris at the
      prestigious France-Amériques Club.
      Alliance Francaise of SF 1345 Bush St. Phone: 415 775-7755

      Fr Feb 7 8:49pm F&A mingling,dancing,or dining PaloAlto
      JOIN US on the patio for a evening of
      dining, dancing, or mingling under the music of
      ' Getting Even 'at Fanny & Alexander 412 Emerson St. Palo Alto
      http://www.fannyalexander.com (650) 326-7183
      No cover charge with dinner or before 9pm, $8.00 after 9pm
      >From 101 Take the University Avenue Exit.
      Turn RIGHT On to Emerson St.