Salsa,Les visiteurs,F&A,Les Dynamiques

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2002
      Salsa,Les visiteurs,F&A,Les Dynamiques

      1. We Dec 4 8pm Join Us at Agenda Nights Salsa SIG Free before 8pm
      2. We Dec 4 7pm Les visiteurs by Jean Marie Poiret
      3. Fr Dec 6 8:49pm F&A mingling,dancing,or dining PaloAlto
      4.Th Dec 12 630-11pm 'Les Dynamiques' Free Meeting

      We Dec 4 8pm Join Us at Agenda Nights Salsa SIG Free before 8pm
      Ask Ludo for a free pass when you see him.
      Ask Jeann Carlos the DJ for the Francophiles.
      BUGALU SALSA DJ + Salsa Lessons @ 8pm: $7
      Agenda 399 South First Street San Jose http://www.agendalounge.com
      From I-280 take the Guadalupe Parkway North to Santa Clara St exit.
      Go right on Santa Clara to Market Street. Go right on Market Street
      to SanSalvador. Go left on San Salvador to the corner of South First
      St and East San Salvador. Info: 408-287-4087

      We Dec 4 7pm Les visiteurs by Jean Marie Poiret
      Featuring: Jean Reno, Christian Clavier, Valérie Lemercier
      Hoping to travel back in time to right an accidental slaying, a
      12th-century knight and his bumbling squire are instead sent
      900 years into the future.
      This movie will be replayed on Saturday, Dec. 7 at 2:00pm
      In French with English Subtitles. $5 suggested donation.
      Alliance Francaise of SF 1345 Bush St. Phone: 415 775-7755

      Fri Dec 6 8:49pm F&A mingling,dancing,or dining PaloAlto
      JOIN US on the patio for a evening of
      dining, dancing, or mingling under the music of
      'Busta-Groove'at Fanny & Alexander 412 Emerson St. Palo Alto
      http://www.fannyalexander.com (650) 326-7183
      No cover charge with dinner or before 9pm, $8.00 after 9pm
      >From 101 Take the University Avenue Exit.
      Turn RIGHT On to Emerson St.

      Th Dec 12 630-11pm 'Les Dynamiques' Free Meeting
      Every second thursday of the month 'Les Dynamiques' provides
      a unique forum for francophiles to exchange ideas, tips, and
      contacts.
      -You will gather information about events, parties, outings,
      housings, jobs,
      internships, education, moving, living tips, etc.
      -You will receive help in getting connected with other people and
      with each
      of your local communities as they work to build stronger communities
      and
      strengthen community bonds.
      It is the best way to start new contacts and develop relationship
      among people with the same franco-international affinities.
      Everyone is welcome. Free discussions, gifts and no cover charge.
      Share a dinner, a drink, and a chat. Attendance + 56.
      Free and open to the public. RSVPs no required.
      Comme tous les 2emes jeudi du mois, les francophiles du monde se
      reunissent pour bavarder autour d'une table bien remplie (+56
      personnes).
      Restaurant El Torito 18h30 ->23h
      10330 North Wolfe Rd., ( between 280 Wolfe exit & Stevens Creek Blvd)
      Cupertino CA 95014-2508