Reminder-Tonight-'Les Dynamiques' Meeting Thu. Sept 13 630->11pm

  • lamyludo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2001
      I. Reminder-Tonight-'Les Dynamiques' Meeting Thu. Sept 13 630->11pm
      II. French Friendly Housing
      III.Football
      'Les Dynamiques' Meeting Thu. Sept 13 630->11pm
      Every second thursday of the month Les Dynamiques provides
      a unique forum for francophiles to exchange ideas, tips, and contacts.
      -You will gather information about events, parties, outings, housings, jobs,
      internships, education, moving, living tips, etc.
      -You will receive help in getting connected with other people and with each
      of your local communities as they work to build stronger communities and
      strengthen community bonds.
      It is the best way to start new contacts and develop relationship
      among people with the same franco-international affinities.
      Everyone is welcome. Free discussions, gifts and no cover charge.
      Share a dinner, a drink, and a chat.
      Comme tous les 2emes jeudi du mois, les francophiles du monde se
      reunissent pour bavarder autour d'une table bien remplie (+56 personnes).
      Restaurant El Torito 18h30 ->23h
      10330 North Wolf Av., ( between 280 Wolf exit & Stevens Creek Blvd)
      Cupertino CA 95014-2508
      ------------------
      Professional Female Seeking Professional or Grad Student to share 2br 1ba,
      1930's free standing house; it's a duplex, but not attached and very private.
      (shared driveway) in nice area of Palo Alto. There is a garage, good sized
      yard, w/d, plan to put in a DW soon, Hardwood floors. I just moved in recently,
      some room for furniture + storage in Garage, I'm in my early thirties, pretty
      easy going, clean, been working in high tech for past 10 yrs; am now going back
      to school full-time, and working part-time
      Generally like to keep home a place for peace & quiet, w/ occassional
      gatherings/company. seeking respectful, clean, communicative person, so we can
      interact harmoniously. My hobbies include Art, All types of dancing, fitness
      activities, philosophy, reading, good food/friends/conversation,and sleeping
      =-)
      Rent is $975-1075.00, and is potentially negotiable depending upon
      circumstances.
      Contact Lisa via email me: eagle_i@...
      -----------------------
      Coach/manager d'une equipe de football dans la Vallee: LesBleus.
      Recherchons des joueurs pour la saison.
      La prochaine saison commence dans moins d'un mois et le niveau de notre
      division est 'intermediate'.
      Nous jouons les matchs le dimanche dans la ligue: South Bay Adult Soccer
      league (SBASL).
      L'entrainement:A partir du samedi 9/15, nous nous entrainerons
      (pick-up game) a Peterson High School.
      Indications:De highway 280, sortir sur Wolfe Avenue a Cupertino. Aller
      vers le nord. Apres avoir passe Homestead et deux feux, tourner a
      droite sur Marion Way. Apres une serie de virages, les terrains se
      trouvent en face de Raynor Park a Peterson High School (Sunnyvale).
      Steven Mahe W: 408-343-5746 H: 408-241-6194 C: 408-431-6098