I've blogged about the LJ trial: Kennington People on Bikes: Making sense of the Loughborough Junction trialcharliejointcoordinator
On the Lambeth website Road closure review brought forward Following feedback from residents and local councillors, Lambeth council will bring forward itslseevans
From Sustrans: Dear Residents and interested parties Due to the large turn-out at our first event last week we’ve decided to allocate 70 places in advancecharliejointcoordinator
* It is used for general communication for people interested in the activities of Lambeth Cyclists. Views expressed here are not necessarily the official view of Lambeth Cyclists nor the London Cycling Campaign.
* Lambeth Cyclists is the Lambeth borough branch of the London Cycling Campaign www.lcc.org.uk Reg charity 115789
* If you join this group, please give us a brief introduction about yourself. This is only a precautionary measure to keep out spammers. Thanks.
* Courtesy and respect when you post a message please
* See our website www.lambethcyclists.org for details of meetings and rides - All welcome!
* Follow us on Twitter @LambethCyclists
* Find us at Facebook.com/LambethCyclists
- Issues and Causes
- Dec 10, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.