As you see from the attached all will soon be well. Robert ... As you see from the attached all will soon be well. Robert Begin forwarded message: From:robertjanderson30
I'm surprised no one from the strongly community minded Brixton Cycles has yet put a message here regarding their current building issues. Anyway, detailscharliejointcoordinator
http://www.lambethcyclists.org.uk/2015/09/rosendale-road-quietway-consultation.html Just back from today's meeting, dominated by people against the proposal toclareneely50
* It is used for general communication for people interested in the activities of Lambeth Cyclists. Views expressed here are not necessarily the official view of Lambeth Cyclists nor the London Cycling Campaign.
* Lambeth Cyclists is the Lambeth borough branch of the London Cycling Campaign www.lcc.org.uk Reg charity 115789
* If you join this group, please give us a brief introduction about yourself. This is only a precautionary measure to keep out spammers. Thanks.
* Courtesy and respect when you post a message please
* See our website www.lambethcyclists.org for details of meetings and rides - All welcome!
* Follow us on Twitter @LambethCyclists
* Find us at Facebook.com/LambethCyclists
- Issues and Causes
- Dec 10, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.