Fw: [Lambeth_Cyclists] Victoria Station cycle parking

  • Ross Corben
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      someone asked about this. I am reliably informed:

      Westminster Council provides Sheffield stands on the highway for public use
      and now over 4000 spaces have been provided. These can be located on the
      Westminster Council website. The nearest stands around Victoria Station are
      in Ebury St, Hobart Place, Bressenden Place, Buckingham Palace Road & Little
      Ben island [I think this is a clock tower on an island in the middle of a
      junction to the southwest of the station entrance). In addition there are
      stands at the far end of the platforms.

      Efforts to get more installed are complicated as the roads around the
      startion are controlled by TfL and therefore cannot be done by the council.