Cycling weekend at Mus of Lon/Estuary exhibition in Docklands

  • R Lack
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2013
      Not certain that the links will be clickable when I forward the info below.
      If they aren't, the details of the weekend's

      Summer of cycling family festival

      are at:

      http://tinyurl.com/qg6ufha

      If you haven't already seen it, I am recommending the exhibition "Estuary" at the Mus of London Docklands. I thought I'd be in and out within 30 minutes tops. Two hours later I finally set off from here to the cycling exhibtion in the foyer and on a wall outside of the Mus of Lon. Where I also tarried longer than anticipated.

      Again, if the link below is not clickable, you can get to the page via:

      http://tinyurl.com/q437uwq

      Rebecca