OT : Westminster Council

  • Vivian McClew
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2013
      OT : Westminster Council

      The obsession of these people with traffic flow has reached new levels of ridicule. Not only they want bicycles out of their way, they want to axe the Abbey Road zebra crossing!!

      http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/culturenews/5996009/Iconic-Beatles-zebra-crossing-faces-axe.html?fb

      Vivian

      --------

      “We learned more from a three minute record than we ever learned in school”. No Surrender

    • Ross Corben
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2013
        I’ve had a look at the road layout near it in the past
        but it’s not actually in the place it was when the B’s used it
        it’s listed
        so it will be harder not impossible to remove

        Westminster are pro-pedestrian