Made in Lambeth Streets etc. event - was Cycling Conference

  • Charlie Holland
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 6:03 AM
      Suzy Harrison in Lambeth Sustainable Transport Team has been working on a cycling conference, originally pencilled for 20th April and more recently mooted for 27th April. Suzy is away until tomorrow but I've just been advised that the 'Made in Lambeth' Streets and Public Spaces event on 25, 28 April is the same event and people can now book to attend.
      Details are here: http://www.madein.lambeth.coop/groups/made-lambeth-3-streets-and-public-spaces
    • Luke Evans
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3 6:08 AM
        The webpage seems a bit vague - do we have any further information on the event? Eg timings etc?