P/t admin job on 1-year contract with a cycle training company

  • R Lack
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2012

      Just come across this vacancy which might be of interest to someone on the lists:

      Administrative Assistant, part-time, 25hrs/wk, 12 month contract

      http://www.timewisejobs.co.uk/job/1984/administrative-assistant-part-time-25hrs-wk-12-month-contract/?deviceType=Desktop&utm_source=jbe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2012-07-06&ProcessedTrackID=4514

      Recruiter

      Posted
      Ref
      timewisejobs
      Location
      Some home-based work and some work and the Hampton Court office
      Role
      Administration, Secretarial and PA, Administrator
      Contract Type
      Contract - interim/fixed term
      Hours
      10 - 20 hrs/wk
      Flexibility
      Open to some home working
      Salary
      £16-18,000 a year depending on experience (pro rata)

      Further information

      About Cycle Confident Ltd
      Cycle Confident Ltd is a cycle training provider delivering a wide range of cycling services predominantly in London. We deliver high quality cycle training to schools, corporates and individuals. We have been providing our services since 2007 and are passionate about empowering as many people as possible to take to the roads on their bicycles.
      The Role
      Cycle Confident Ltd is expanding their cycle training operations and branching out into other cycling related activities. We now require an administrative assistant to support the main Director with the day to day running of the business.
      Key tasks will include managing the training booking process, liaising with schools and companies to book cycle training courses and with the instructors to deliver our services. The successful candidate will also need to ensure follow-up of enquiries and maintain the business records.
      The person will need to develop strong working relationships with our partner councils, the schools in the boroughs in which we work and with the instructors delivering our training.
      In addition to administrative responsibilities there will be the opportunity to develop the company’s social media presence and marketing strategy and work on key business projects as required.

      Essential skills / experience:
      • A high level of organisational ability and IT literacy
      • Excellent communication skills
      • Pro-active and able to work independently as well as part of the Cycle Confident team
      • Use of spreadsheets is key.
      • Minimum of two years of administrative experience
      • Experiencing working in a customer facing environment would be an advantage

      Salary: £16-18,000 a year depending on experience (pro rata)
      Terms: Initial 12 month contract
      Working hours: approx 25 hours per week. Flexible working is available. The successful candidate will have the ability to work from home part of the week and with the Director at the temporary office located near Hampton Court a minimum of 2 days a week. The company is looking to move into dedicated premises in the Vauxhall area in Q2 2013.