South London Press to launch seven local titles

  • Luke Evans
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      Interesting news about our local newspaper:

      Tindle Newspapers is launching seven new paid-for titles in London next Friday as part of an overhaul of its 147 year-old paper the South London press.
      The titles will cover the same patch as the South London Press but will feature more hyper-local content in Streatham, Brixton, Wimbledon, Wandsworth, Dulwich, Deptford & New Cross and Forest Hill & Sydenham.
      The South London Press will be retained as a standalone title but will serve "peripheral" circulation areas, and the new papers will be called, for example, the Brixton and South London Press and the Wandsworth and South London Press.