Hackney Bikeworkshop tonight

  • Adam
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2011
      Reminder

      Hackney Bikeworkshop this Tuesday 2nd August

      The Bikeworkshop this Tuesday evening will be at our Hackney location:
      The Kings Centre
      Frampton Park Baptist Church
      Frampton Park Road
      London E9 7PQ

      Workshops run from 7:00 to 9:00pm and teach all aspects of Bicycle maintenance on peoples own bikes but you are welcome to come if you do not have specific repair on your bike. Introduce yourself to the greeter on the door and they will arrange for a mechanic to teach you.

      Further details at http://hackneybikeworkshop.com/ or
      http://www.hackney-cyclists.org.uk/workshop.htmPhotos of the workshop along withphotos of a whole load of other cycle related activities inc. the Tweed Run,Bicycle Polo, the London Bicycle Music Festival, Ciemmona at
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/funny_cyclist/sets/72157624389640843/

      Adam
    • mei chen
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2011
        Dear Adam

        This is a really helpful reminder, will try and make it.

        Although I won't have my bike with me - a friend had his stolen and he's using mine for his work.

        I hope it's OK to ask questions - minus a bike...

        Many thanks
        Mei