Street too narrow for cyclists!

  • Vivian McClew
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
      Residents of Limehouse complaining about the CSH. The Street is too narrow, apparently....!

      http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23891780-our-street-is-too-narrow-for-a-cycle-superhighway.do

      Clapham Common, Brockwell Park and now Narrow Street (which has been used by cyclists long before the CSH, as it's part of LCN).

      Sign of things to come?

      Vivian
      ---------
      "We learned more from a three minute record than we ever learned in school". No Surrender

      Sent from my HTC

    • Vivian McClew