Meeting Tues 26 Feb 2002

  • Lambeth Cyclists
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2002
      Just a reminder that the next Lambeth Cyclists meeting will be this Tuesday
      26th February at 8.30 pm, upstairs meeting room at the Bread & Roses pub, 68
      Clapham Manor Street, London SW4.

      For those of you that have completed and returned our newsletter 'reader
      survey', thank you very much for your positive responses! It is always
      interesting to hear the views of members. The draw for the Brixton Cycles
      voucher of �40 will be drawn at the meeting. Will you be the winner? Come
      and find out!

      We look forward to seeing you there!

      Philip Loy
      Borough Coordinator