RE: [Lambeth_Cyclists] Help for new cyclists

  • janet paske
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2010
      Ingrid

      CTUK can, if it wishes, use its cycle training budget from the Council to do
      journey accompaniments. So anyone living, working or studying in Lambeth can
      benefit from this.

      Best wishes

      Janet

      Want to find out what's happening in London's disability cycling world?
      Visit www.londondisabilitycyclingforum.org.uk

      Got a question for the CTC's Inclusive Cycling Forum? Visit
      http://groups.google.com/group/ctc-icf .

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2010
        Thanks Janet.