Sky ride photos

  • Vivian McClew
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2009
      Did any of you check the sky website for your photos? I found mine!

      Click here: http://photos.britishcycling.org.uk/, sign in and then choose
      the city, etc.

      And here's mine:

      Vivian
      ---
      "We learned more from a three minute record than we ever learned in school".
      No Surrender

    • Philip Loy
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2009
        Dear All

        Another call for any volunteers who may be available for a short time this Saturday afternoon (2-5pm).

        This involves being at a stall for say an hour or so and talking to people about cycling, what Lambeth Cyclists and LCC do, our activities, our rides, and the help and support available from LCC, Lambeth Council, etc for people who are enquiring about cycling.

        You won't be on your own! I'll be there plus a couple of others. And we'll need help with the pedal-powred sound system!

        If you can help, please do get in touch:

        email: philip_loy@...
        tel: 07960 026450

        - please leave message if necessary giving name and contact number.

        Thank you very much
        Philip
        Lambeth Cyclists