Vacancy for Tour Manager who can cycle and has languages

  • Rebecca Lack
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      I saw this on the Guardian jobs site...Rebeccashockingpinkbike@...://jobs.guardian.co.uk/job/791524/tour-manager/Tour ManagerEmployer:ATG OXFORDPosted:29 Dec 2008Location:OverseasIndustry:Travel & transport - TourismContract:ContractHours:Full TimeSalary:Performance related earnings up to £1000 or more Join elite operations team in well-established upmarket travel companyAre you an enthusiastic traveller, interested in working abroad managing our tours? Are you over 22, available mid-March until the end of October and looking for a challenge? Do you have good social skills, enjoy food & wine, art & architecture, flowers & wildlife, walking & cycling across country?Can you cook, map-read and drive (have you held a full licence for at least 2 years and have 2 years driving experience?)Do you speak English and two of the following languages to a conversational level: Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Greek, Czech?Performance related earnings up to £1000 or more per week.For job description / application form please email/write to: recruitment@... date End of February 2009