Opportunities...

  • Luke Evans
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      The following recruitment advert is in the Guardian today

      Community Cycling Officer

      London Cycling Campaign
      Full Time
      Salary range £24-£28k p.a.
      London Cycling Campaign (LCC) the world's largest and most influential
      urban cycling organisation is seeking an experienced and highly
      motivated individual to join our community cycling team. LCC believes
      that a massive increase in cycling holds the key to a more liveable,
      thriving and green London.

      We are seeking a Community Cycling Officer (CCO) to deliver our BIG
      National Lottery funded Travel Actively project to a very high
      standard. As CCO you will be responsible for promoting community
      cycling projects within socially excluded communities in London,
      bringing a diversity of benefits including health, wellbeing, skills,
      and access. You will be committed to our cycling vision, experienced in
      community work, and able to plan, manage and deliver a diverse project
      portfolio. You will know how to support community organisations in
      their learning and reporting. You will be a team player willing to
      support collective tasks as well as delivering your specific role. You
      will be willing to spend quality time visiting and supporting projects
      across London.

      Closing date: 10 October
      Interviews: 17 October

      For more information see our website http://www.lcc.org.uk

      If you are interested in applying for the post please request an
      application pack from Shirley Leach at the address below or download
      one from our website

      LCC

      2 Newhams Row London SE1 3UZ

      A Charitable Company