Vauxhall Cross: Cyclists' User Survey
- We'd be very grateful if you spend a few moments completing the
It is being conducted by Lambeth Cyclists, the Lambeth group of the
London Cycling Campaign.
The purpose of this questionnaire is to gather information from
cyclists on problems they encounter cycling around Vauxhall Cross.
This information will be submitted to the Department for Transport
as part of a Safety Audit being carried out for the opening of the
new bus station.
It will also be used to support a submission to Transport for London
on improving safety for cyclists negotiating this intersection.
Please let us know the following:
1. What route through Vauxhall Cross you use (exact entry/exit roads
and cycle routes used)?
2. How often you use this route?
3. What days of the week you use this route?
4. What times of day you use this route (i.e. rush hours)?
5. Precisely what hazards/problems you encounter?
6. Exactly where those problems occur (i.e. street name/which side
of the road etc.)?
7. What causes the problems to occur?
8. How these problems can be remedied?
9. Any other information you consider relevant?
NOTE: Please be as succinct and accurate as possible when answering
these questions. Feel free to forward this survey to people you
think may be able to provide feedback.
Send replies to lambeth_cyclists@... with 'Vauxhall Cross
audit' in the subject heading.
[Apologies if you've already received this]