Brixton Green fair this Sunday 9th

  • Che Sutherland
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2007
      Hello,

      There's a Brixton Green Fair this Sunday 9th September in Brockwell
      Park. Now I heard on the grapevine that Lambeth Cyclists are booked to
      have a stall there, anyone know more on that?

      I also heard that there might be a Dr Bike, but waiting to hear more.

      A quick search found this http://uk.oneworld.net/article/view/152601/1/
      if the fair sounds tempting and you were wanting more general info.

      Che

      Che Sutherland
      Travel Plan Co-ordinator
      020 7820 3184
      SEA/Renue

    • AnyaKStang
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2007
        The website for the fair is in fact http://www.urbangreenfair.org.uk
        Since I'm new here and so far have been unable to come to a meeting
        it would be great if there's a stall. I'll come and say hello. : )

        Best wishes,
        Anya

        On 3 Sep 2007, at 11:52, Che Sutherland wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > There's a Brixton Green Fair this Sunday 9th September in Brockwell
        > Park. Now I heard on the grapevine that Lambeth Cyclists are booked to
        > have a stall there, anyone know more on that?
        >
        > I also heard that there might be a Dr Bike, but waiting to hear more.
        >
        > A quick search found this http://uk.oneworld.net/article/view/
        > 152601/1/
        > if the fair sounds tempting and you were wanting more general info.
        >
        > Che
        >
        > Che Sutherland
        > Travel Plan Co-ordinator
        > 020 7820 3184
        > SEA/Renue

      • Olivia Christophersen
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 3, 2007
          Yes, we are indeed planning to have a stall at the urban green fair. If anyone can spare any time to help out on the stall, that would be great - and if you can drop me a line on okchristophersen@... to let me know before hand, even better. Otherwise, do come and say hello if youÂ’re in the area that day.
          Olivia

          AnyaKStang <akstang@...> wrote:
          The website for the fair is in fact http://www.urbangreenfair.org.uk
          Since I'm new here and so far have been unable to come to a meeting
          it would be great if there's a stall. I'll come and say hello. : )

          Best wishes,
          Anya

          On 3 Sep 2007, at 11:52, Che Sutherland wrote:

          > Hello,
          >
          > There's a Brixton Green Fair this Sunday 9th September in Brockwell
          > Park. Now I heard on the grapevine that Lambeth Cyclists are booked to
          > have a stall there, anyone know more on that?
          >
          > I also heard that there might be a Dr Bike, but waiting to hear more.
          >
          > A quick search found this http://uk.oneworld.net/article/view/
          > 152601/1/
          > if the fair sounds tempting and you were wanting more general info.
          >
          > Che
          >
          > Che Sutherland
          > Travel Plan Co-ordinator
          > 020 7820 3184
          > SEA/Renue

          Too many e-mails? Don't leave! Advice here:
          http://www.lcc.org.uk/index.asp?PageID=525

          Lambeth Cyclists are a branch of the London Cycling Campaign.
          http://www.lambethcyclists.org.uk
          http://www.lcc.org.uk/

          Email: lambeth_cyclists@...

          Yahoo! Groups Links