Amanye Tenceli update: Black Speech

  • mansbjorkman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2014
      After some years of little change on Amanye Tenceli, I have now written an analysis of the Tengwar mode used on the One Ring. You can find it here: http://at.mansbjorkman.net/teng_general_black_speech.htm

      All comments, suggestions and corrections are of course welcome, as always.

      For the first time, the tables and figures are now in SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) format, rather than the usual GIF files. This means you can resize and print the graphics with no loss of quality. Let me know what you think about this.

      Yours,

      Måns