1125Announcing _Vinyar Tengwar_ 50

  • Carl
    Feb 4 8:40 AM
      Thanks to a long year-end break and the easing up of professional obligations, I am pleased to announce that the long-awaited 50th issue of _Vinyar Tengwar_ is nearing completion. _VT_ 50 contains my presentation and analysis of the "Túrin Wrapper", featuring a set of three untranslated Sindarin texts from the (probably early) 1950s pertaining to the "Túrinssaga".

      I hope to have the issue completed, printed, and mailed off by March 1.

      Please note that henceforth issues of _Vinyar Tengwar_ will be available only through the online, print-on-demand publisher Lulu.com, which currently also publishes the various volumes of "The Collected _Vinyar Tengwar_": http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/elf . Once _VT_ 50 has been mailed, I will be adding it to, and thus completing, volume 5 of "The Collected _Vinyar Tengwar_".

      Current subscribers to _VT_ please note: if you have moved in the years since _VT_ 49 was published, please email me (directly: Aelfwine@...) as soon as possible with you current mailing address. And thank you very much for your long patience!

      Carl F. Hostetter
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic