Re: [LakotaChapterSiwinisLodge252] David Craig's Eagle Scout Project [2 Attac...

  • troopboyscout
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013
      David,

      I am sorry to say I have already committed to both Saturdays, Pinewood derby and Potlatch, as you can see in scouting.  I am sorry I will not be able to help.

      Kathie

      In a message dated 5/7/2013 10:16:29 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, torrancecraigs@... writes:

      Lakota Chapter members,

      I, David Craig, will be doing my Eagle Project this Saturday, May 11th, and the following Saturday, May 18. I will be rebuilding a dozen benches and some bleachers at St. Lawrence Martyr School at Prospect and PCH. I would very much appreciate it if you could help me out with my project. It will be down the hill behind the church parking lot. Please wear clothes that can be painted on and bring a paintbrush if you can. RSVP if you can come so I have an idea of the number of people for lunch. If anybody could bring reciprocating saws or drills that would be great. Thank you very much.

      Yours in Scouting,
      David Craig
      Lakota Chapter Niamat
      </ div>