David Craig's Eagle Scout Project

  • Michael Craig
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2013
    Lakota Chapter members,

    I, David Craig, will be doing my Eagle Project this Saturday, May 11th, and the following Saturday, May 18. I will be rebuilding a dozen benches and some bleachers at St. Lawrence Martyr School at Prospect and PCH. I would very much appreciate it if you could help me out with my project. It will be down the hill behind the church parking lot. Please wear clothes that can be painted on and bring a paintbrush if you can. RSVP if you can come so I have an idea of the number of people for lunch. If anybody could bring reciprocating saws or drills that would be great. Thank you very much.

    Yours in Scouting,
    David Craig
    Lakota Chapter Niamat
  • Timothy Desmond
    Message 2 of 5 , May 8, 2013
      David,

      My sincerest regrets for both weekends: starting with Texas tomorrow.  Best wishes on your project.

      Tim Desmond

      "There is a season for everything..." Eccl 3

      Message 3 of 5 , May 14, 2013
        Mike,

        Would it be ok if I forward this to a Scout in Troop 996 who needs service hours?

        I can't open the attachments but maybe they can if you give me the ok to forward.

        Liz Dye