Lakota CEC Meeting, 3/26/2013, 7:30 pm

  • LakotaChapterSiwinisLodge252@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 25 12:31 PM
      Reminder from: LakotaChapterSiwinisLodge252 Yahoo! Group

      Title: Lakota CEC Meeting

      Date: Tuesday March 26, 2013
      Time: 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Location: Torrance Scout House

    • Michael Craig
      Message 2 of 5 , May 7, 2013
      Lakota Chapter members,

      I, David Craig, will be doing my Eagle Project this Saturday, May 11th, and the following Saturday, May 18. I will be rebuilding a dozen benches and some bleachers at St. Lawrence Martyr School at Prospect and PCH. I would very much appreciate it if you could help me out with my project. It will be down the hill behind the church parking lot. Please wear clothes that can be painted on and bring a paintbrush if you can. RSVP if you can come so I have an idea of the number of people for lunch. If anybody could bring reciprocating saws or drills that would be great. Thank you very much.

      Yours in Scouting,
      David Craig
      Lakota Chapter Niamat
    • Timothy Desmond
      Message 3 of 5 , May 8, 2013
        David,

        My sincerest regrets for both weekends: starting with Texas tomorrow.  Best wishes on your project.

        Tim Desmond

        "There is a season for everything..." Eccl 3

        Message 4 of 5 , May 14, 2013
          Mike,

          Would it be ok if I forward this to a Scout in Troop 996 who needs service hours?

          I can't open the attachments but maybe they can if you give me the ok to forward.

          Liz Dye