Lakota Chapter Meeting, 1/17/2012, 7:30 pm

  • LakotaChapterSiwinisLodge252@yahoogroups.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2012
      Reminder from: LakotaChapterSiwinisLodge252 Yahoo! Group

      Title: Lakota Chapter Meeting

      Date: Tuesday January 17, 2012
      Time: 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Tuesday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: LDS Stake Center

    • Matt
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 14, 2012
        Disregard the announcement about the Chapter Meeting. There is no meeting because we had our Chapter Dinner this month.  I don't know why this email is centered either in case you receive it that way.

        Matt Johnson
        OFFICIALLY The Chapter Chief

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 16, 2012

          Date: Tuesday January 17, 2012
          Time: 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
          Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Tuesday.
          Location: LDS Stake Center

        • Matt Johnson
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 16, 2012
            Once again, in case you did not see my previous message, this is incorrect.  No Chapter Meeting this month due to the Chapter Dinner

            Matt Johnson
            Chief

            Date: Tuesday January 17, 2012
            Time: 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm