Conclave and help

  • brio586
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2011
      All,
      Just a reminder that this Friday (Aug 27th) is the deadline for the earlybird fee for the Conclave on Sept. 16-18 at Rancho Alegre in Santa Barbara. For new ordeals the price is $25 but will go up to $45. For everyone else the price is $35, but will go up to $55. I strongly encourage all of you to go. Right now we have 20 Lakota members attending the Conclave and I hope to see more names show up in the coming weeks.

      I got an email from a lady who is putting together a community art event on Sept. 2-4. The organizers of this event told her to ask the OA to help out at the event. They have asked if we could help out with hospitality, crowd control, directing guests, and set up and take down. She has not given me all the information, but it will be local. If you are free and can make it that would be great. Let me know and I can get you more information.

      WWW
      Brian Major
      Lakota Chapter Chief