Re: [LakotaChapterSiwinisLodge252] Chapter meeting

  • c_seymour@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16 12:07 PM
      The Seymours are out-of-town this week

      From: "brio586" <brio04@...>
      Sender: LakotaChapterSiwinisLodge252@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 03:28:03 -0000
      To: <LakotaChapterSiwinisLodge252@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: LakotaChapterSiwinisLodge252@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [LakotaChapterSiwinisLodge252] Chapter meeting

      Just a reminder to everyone that tomorrow is our monthly chapter meeting. It starts at 7:30. I will need a few people there at 6:30to help prepare the hotdogs for the roundtable (yes you get to have hotdogs as well).

      Don't forget to sign up for Conclave. It is September 16-18. It will be up in Santa Barbara. For new arrowmen it is only $25 and for everyone else it is only $35. This offer will end August 27th. Then it will be $45 for new ordeal and $55 for everyone else. Just go to www.sectionw4n.org and click register now.

      WWW
      Brian Major
      Lakota Chapter Chief