Chapter meeting

  • brio586
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2011
      Just a reminder to everyone that tomorrow is our monthly chapter meeting. It starts at 7:30. I will need a few people there at 6:30to help prepare the hotdogs for the roundtable (yes you get to have hotdogs as well).

      Don't forget to sign up for Conclave. It is September 16-18. It will be up in Santa Barbara. For new arrowmen it is only $25 and for everyone else it is only $35. This offer will end August 27th. Then it will be $45 for new ordeal and $55 for everyone else. Just go to www.sectionw4n.org and click register now.

      WWW
      Brian Major
      Lakota Chapter Chief
    • c_seymour@sbcglobal.net