Siwinis Lodge Potlatch-last call

  • brio586
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2011
      Lakota,
      Last reminder that this weekend is Siwinis Lodge's annual Potlatch. It will be up at Camp Pollock at FLSR. It will be a fun event packed weekend. (Organized by our very own David Dye) There will be shot gun shooting, rock climbing, and other events. Also if you are eligible you can get your brotherhood at potlatch this weekend.
      I need to know if there is anyone planning on going who hasn't already told me. If you are planning on going and haven't told me I need you to do so ASAP. I need to tell the lodge numbers so they know how many people to expect. If you are planning on going and don't already have the paper work you need to email me right away. The cost is $30 and if you are going to do your brotherhood it is an additional $20 (for the sash).

      WWW
      Brian Major
      Lakota Chapter Chief