Re: [LakotaChapterSiwinisLodge252] 2011 Potlatch

  • Cox Email
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2011
      Can you please change the address for Dylan Zinkiewicz to the following.
      8 Titan Dr
      San Pedro CA 90732
      Thank you

      Krista
      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 8, 2011, at 6:36 PM, "Matt" <padfoot162006@...> wrote:

      Fellow Arrowmen,

      This upcoming weekend (May 13-15) is the 2011 Potlatch at Forest Lawn Scout Reservation. You should all have received the sign up form with the newsletter a few weeks ago. It is going to be a lot of fun and I strongly advise you to go! I look forward to seeing you all there.

      Matt Johnson
      2011 Lakota Chapter Vice Chief