Re: [LakotaChapterSiwinisLodge252] Cub Rocket Academy April 1-3

  • Dennis Fuhrman
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2011
      Sorry I will be working on Ryan's Eagle Project.  If any Arrowmen cannot make the rocket camp commitment please come and assist your Medic

      Sent from my

      On Mar 29, 2011, at 7:43 AM, John Keller <jgkeller@...> wrote:

      We'll be out of town.  Sorry-

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 29, 2011
        Medicine man in his project.  Or, do both.  His project is Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday 310 567-6306.

        Mr. Fuhrman
        Ceremonies Advisor

        Sent from smy iPhone