Cub Rocket Academy April 1-3

  • brio586
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28 10:07 PM
      Lakota,
      This weekend, April 1-3, is the second weekend of the Cub Rocket Academy. It will be up at Firestone. Last weekend we had a poor showing of arrowmen from Lakota attend. The lodge needs help staffing this event. I will be up there this weekend helping out and I hope to see a bunch of people from Lakota there also. I know the Torrance and PV schools have Spring Break start that weekend so... ya lets help out. Also if you help out, the lodge will divide up the money earned from this event and each scout who attended as staff will get a cut of the money and that money can later be used for other OA events such as NOAC in 2012.

      If you can attend please let me know by Thursday night so I can let the lodge know how many people from Lakota will be attending.

      Thank You
      Brian Major
      Lakota Chapter Chief
    • John Keller
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 29 7:43 AM
        We'll be out of town.  Sorry-

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 29 10:11 AM
          Sorry I will be working on Ryan's Eagle Project.  If any Arrowmen cannot make the rocket camp commitment please come and assist your Medic

          Sent from my

          On Mar 29, 2011, at 7:43 AM, John Keller <jgkeller@...> wrote:

          We'll be out of town.  Sorry-

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 29 10:13 AM
            Medicine man in his project.  Or, do both.  His project is Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday 310 567-6306.

            Mr. Fuhrman
            Ceremonies Advisor

            Sent from smy iPhone